mixing contest, paid job offer, rock music

Well We can not help it that you don’t understand. Although I said (probably twice) that the mix was chosen by all band. As for mixe’s. Cruel truth is that some mixes there was no sense of place them in to a form because we did not like . ??
Thank again man! From this forum , there was best mixes from all (you can hear).
BTW JeffTD – don’t you worry about the budget ok.?

The only reason I mentioned budget is because that's the only logical reason you would do this...

"well, we can't afford all the good mixes, so let's put the ones we can afford into a poll and let everyone else decide."

You say you can't help it that we don't understand... YES YOU FUCKING CAN! Explain, make clear your intentions, and maybe we won't be so utterly baffled as to why a band would make a major decision by putting it to public referendum.

Fuck, public referendum is usually terrible move politically - why the fuck would a band think it's alright? :lol:

I have no qualms with Erik mixing it, and I'm sure he'll do a great job. I just know I wouldn't be so thrilled to have a project if I was chosen in this manner.

The only reason I mentioned budget is because that's the only logical reason you would do this...

"well, we can't afford all the good mixes, so let's put the ones we can afford into a poll and let everyone else decide."

You say you can't help it that we don't understand... YES YOU FUCKING CAN! Explain, make clear your intentions, and maybe we won't be so utterly baffled as to why a band would make a major decision by putting it to public referendum.

Fuck, public referendum is usually terrible move politically - why the fuck would a band think it's alright? :lol:

I have no qualms with Erik mixing it, and I'm sure he'll do a great job. I just know I wouldn't be so thrilled to have a project if I was chosen in this manner.

When I just read this reply I thought you were a bad loser...
But reading back in the thread... I get it... a mix contest shouldn't work like this..

Everybody put time (=money) in it, and now with putting it into a poll it's kinda fucked up?
Not smart.

ok it's been 2 months now, any news as to what has happened - any demo clips for us fans? can we buy your album and if so where abouts many thanks loved the tunes.

I did the job, still waiting for news from the label... (payment included)

037.jpg

Well, it seems that Mr Paweł Kluczewski doesn't want to pay the miserable 200€ he owes me, doesn't answer the e-mails anymore and it's been months. My patience is over.

In my opinion, he should pay you at first.. then you do a job... Or finish only two songs - and get first half of payment :) (sorry for my english)

Anyway, hope you get your money back! Unfortunately in those days, there are many dishonest people :(

could someone please re-upload the original track files, it would be greatly appreatiated as the link for the rar file isnt valid anymore. i would really like to have a crack at this for good practice, so if someone can re-post the files that'd be awesome