MIXING/REAMPING/ANYTHING PRACTISE! FULL SONG INCLUDED IN THE THREAD!

Nice song, I like Gareth's mix, but there's too much reverb on the toms in my opinion.

only verb on the toms for 90% of the song is s2.0 room mics
during the clean section i put a fuck ton of reverb on them because that clean part is cheesy as fuck and i found the reverb hilarious.

The playing was pretty sloppy on this :lol: But I have heard much sloppier before.

I like it man, what did you use for the sounds and drums?

Most of the slop was annoying harmonic tails during the stabby sections, the editing was mainly just chopping out the gaps.

Addictive Drums for the most part, kept fairly raw (apart from the kick) and processed outside of the AD plugin. I used a sample someone on this forum had uploaded blended in. Some Bricasti plate & room reverb impulses.

Guitars were all LePou sims :)rock:) 456 & HyBrit.

only verb on the toms for 90% of the song is s2.0 room mics
during the clean section i put a fuck ton of reverb on them because that clean part is cheesy as fuck and i found the reverb hilarious.

I like the reverb on the clean section! That part is so cheesy anyway, it just needed it! I don't really know why I made the section, but I didn't think a brootalz breakdown would go very well with it :lol:

Most of the slop was annoying harmonic tails during the stabby sections, the editing was mainly just chopping out the gaps.

Addictive Drums for the most part, kept fairly raw (apart from the kick) and processed outside of the AD plugin. I used a sample someone on this forum had uploaded blended in. Some Bricasti plate & room reverb impulses.

Guitars were all LePou sims :)rock:) 456 & HyBrit.

The guitars were pretty scooped but I like scooped! Cool job on it dude :kickass:

Im going to take a good look at this.. it might not come back as it left, ive got all sorts of weird glitchy ideas floating round now. might even spin off to inspire something completely new :)

downloaded the files & will do a mix tonight :)
musically it's quite different from what i'm usually doing so this should be interesting

downloaded the files & will do a mix tonight :)
musically it's quite different from what i'm usually doing so this should be interesting

Cool man, I'm pleased that anyone has downloaded it and had some fun with it :)

I don't normally do this sort of music, and my next song will be more djent guitar tone/meshuggah/slipknot style :lol:

alright, had a quick shot at it!
it's still somewhat rough, and i haven't had the time to finish the automation stuff i wanted to try in the clean section, but you get the idea :) thanks for posting this man!

here's the link:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1296348/Bile v1.mp3

edit: forget about that, just noticed i uploaded the wrong file...that was merely a rough rough version done at 2am. doh.
whatever...