MIXING TIME: LoG Style Song!

An enjoyable listen. I love how the drums are so defined especially the kick. What did you use here?

I like the panning on the break wjere it goes from left to right.

Guitars sound good although feel a little "boxy" to me, but that's probably just down to taste.

hey thanks for the feedback, about the drums, its the Legacy preset from Sneap,just some minor tweaks, cut/boost frequencies here and there so everything wont sound too clustered.

youre right about the guitars being boxy, i tested it just a while ago in my friend's hi-fi system and noticed it right away, i was trying to attenuate around 5 khz so i boosted a little in 1k-2k hz, i forgot that my headphone is somewhat boosted around the 5 khz region.

Ok My old account had some trouble logging so this will be my new account. Sorry for the 1 post. lol

Here's my take.

Guitars : Axe Fx Ultra
Bass : Axe Fx Ultra (again):OMG:
Drums: SD2.0

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much!!
There are some great results in here ;)

@tuligman: the beginning with randy's vocals sounds so fucking awesome :D

thanks aix for the feedback! yes i put some vox track from sacrament prod. edition. the first vocal line comes from walk with me in hell and the backing vox comes from the gang vox track from again we rise. and it turns out not quite bad especially the rythm section and the gang vox part. it turns out having a good harmonic balance between those tracks when you combine and it gives a whole new color for the mix. :)

im sorry for the snare for popping out from your monitor! :D i was focusing on the kick that time so i forgot for the snare to spill that loud HEHEHE :D i will rework that one out.