MIXING TIME, SONG3: Complete Feared song inside

haha:headbang:

What did you think of the guitar tone (besides the noise I need to gate out)? I showed it to my bro , he thought it sounded really good but he thought the guitars were a lil undergained.

I agree with your brother. You need to gain the fuck out of my DI to make them sound good :D

No but that's my sound. Way over the top so every mistake dissappears into the realm of gain.

I know it's technically not this song but... I figured it belongs in here rather than a new thread, since Ola made me promise to post it in the RMM section, haha: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/285689/Forum/OlaFortin-ErmzMix5.mp3

Still a bit muddy because I was trying new things (tape saturation on master bus, leaving more lows in guitars) but I promise if I ever do a final, I'll fix those up!

Nice work btw guys. Some nice mixes going on in here. Nice to see a bunch of new guys learning too. Takes me back to the old days.

I know it's technically not this song but... I figured it belongs in here rather than a new thread, since Ola made me promise to post it in the RMM section, haha: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/285689/Forum/OlaFortin-ErmzMix5.mp3

Still a bit muddy because I was trying new things (tape saturation on master bus, leaving more lows in guitars) but I promise if I ever do a final, I'll fix those up!

Nice work btw guys. Some nice mixes going on in here. Nice to see a bunch of new guys learning too. Takes me back to the old days.

sounds nice man !

Thanks Jay, you did a fine mix yourself. It was weird to see though, I think I like many others now associate you with glorious tits and ass. And yeah Ola, you're the man for helping everyone out with these tracks. It's a crafty way of getting an album mixed for free too. Just release all the songs and pick and choose from the best, hah.

Btw, I noticed you called someone else the king of fat metal bass... Unless that person was Bergstrand in disguise I feel personally offended and demand an apology :tickled:.

Ok! this song is awesome! thx for uploading.
I finally got my hands on Superior Drummer!, and man!... this s*** is tight!
I know where im gonna get my drum sound from now! :Smokin:
So a part from that I of course used the midi to the song but changed the kit and some of cymbals aswell.

So this is my first time using Superior drummer.
Plz comment if you like, as im a little vary as how it holds up!?.

Thx
Morten

LRA