MIXING TIME, SONG3: Complete Feared song inside

Might give this one ago. Still adjusting to mixing on monitors as opposed to headphons or $10 logitech speakers.

Will try and make it not sound like there is 20 plugins running on each track and a raped master. That's what bugs me the most about my stuff. Don't want it to sound raw...but just not completed plugpwned.

pod farm diamond plate -> mesa v30 cab -> condenser mic, bass is rock guitar classic or sth through 810 and u47, second track is just the sansamp bddi sim hp/lp.
guitars have a 40ms delay, saturation, and hp/lp blended in on the opposite sides. fake quad tracking basically. other than that just ssl e channel and multiband comp on the main guitars.
modern 1176 plug on main vocals, modern la2a on clean vocals. also ferric 1.5 saturation on the vocals.
modern spacer for reverb. one for drums one for vocals.
classic delay with eq for vocals and lead guitar.
varying amounts of reverb/delay depending on the track, main vocals are only slightly fatted up, clean vocals are panned 20l/r, with heavy delays set to the opposite sides 100%.
drums are slate 3.0. snare is clipped quite a bit for fatness. also waves ssl all over the drums. lotsa room sound mixed in.....ssd room i think.

ssl comp, 2 gclips, ssl e channel with hipass around 35hz, w1 limiter, and spl vitalizer plugin on the master bus.
heavy use of nebula 3 on the tft console...the free alexb one (i need to buy the ssl one!!). one instance on drums, vocals, guitars, and master bus.

didn't use a lot of eq, only hp/lp and maybe a few tweaks in the higher midrange to give everything its place. if i felt the urge to do more drastic eq i adjusted at the source.

i have to say the bass DI is great. very often i get too much low mid rumble with the rock classic and 810 combo in podfarm, but not on this one. what kinda bass was used? (hope this hasn't been answered yet)