MMA

When I think of Cro Cop, I can only think of disappointment. How he constantly undermines his own abilities is incredible. Really, he should be able to beat Nelson but I'm skeptical as to whether or not Cro Cop can even beat mediocre competition these days.

Cro Cop vs Arlovski would be such a fitting match-up in my opinion. The outcome would certainly determine who I feel more sorry for.

Yeah I've been wanting a Cro Cop Vs Arlovski match for years now! However, even more than that, I'd love to see Cro Cop fight Minotauro again and get his revenge.

Your new heavyweight champ!

Junior_%22Cigano%22_dos_Santos.jpg

I'm going to be honest, Cain didn't look like he was at all the same Cain Velasquez seen in previous fights. He looked sluggish and not focused mentally. I wonder if he was affected by layoff and injuries? Either way, Cain needs to learn how to defend himself and not continuously absorb punches. He got hit with a powerful shot that would have dropped anyone though, conrats to Cigano!

Also, anyone else think the whole Fox thing was incredibly lame? Luckily they didn't pander too much to the simple-minded folk...

I always thought it was incredibly odd that these two never fought each other but wow, this fight was an old-school Pride-style war. In all my years of watching MMA, I think this will go down as one of my favourite fights! Too bad Shogun couldn't finish Henderson, or this would have been an even greater end to a fantastic fight.

Yeah that fight was awesome. Wanderlei delivered tonight as well.

Bah was hopin Nog would take him. I'm surprised Herb Dean didn't stop the fight when Mir was clearly knocked the fuck out.

Super disappointed about Big Nog and Machida. Good night of fights though. The Korean Zombie 7 second KO was awesome.

For what it's worth, Brock Lesnar's entry song was kickass.

Redneck pop-rock ftw !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4Ir-1JbUE8

I was no surprised that Overeem owned Lesnar...That guy is a machine and a freak of power...Dos Santos/Overeem is going to be epic

I was impressed with that Hyun Dong "Stun Gun" Kim, that guy has a wicked kick, that boot to the face of Sean Pierson was awesome.

I don't care much for Lesnar, but I remember something about him retiring.