MMA

Man Nate Diaz is a fucking crack head, he never gives a decent response to any question asked to him. it's always fuck him, fuck you, I don't give a fuck. Kill or be killed. Shits super annoying lol...

i like him lol. conor's doing his usual elaborate spiel and nate's just like "you fight midgets. you're on steroids. motherfucker." if he won it'd be the greatest thing ever (he won't)

meanwhile themed mixtape game's gonna have to wait 'cause i'm keeping an eye on four fucking boxing cards today/tonight, as well as the UFC.

I personally dont give a shit about womens mma and would rather not see it. I dont watch that bullshit when it's on, and i would never pay for a main card that is being headlined or co-headlined by women.

Uncle dana went from saying he would never have women "fighting" in the UFC to making it one of the biggest fads in todays world of mma. women =/= combat sports.

I personally dont give a shit about womens mma and would rather not see it. I dont watch that bullshit when it's on, and i would never pay for a main card that is being headlined or co-headlined by women.

Uncle dana went from saying he would never have women "fighting" in the UFC to making it one of the biggest fads in todays world of mma. women =/= combat sports.

Crazy how much $ is for women's MMA though. I think i've only watched 2 Rousey fights so I guess im a bandwagoner <3

i am.

edit: well, i'm intrigued by it at least. can't see it being exciting necessarily.

Seems like Holm is favored, ya?

^brave of you

it's inevitable holm would be big favourite after the rousey win, but rousey kinda played right into her hands. this should be more difficult. i see them both being tentative, holm taking her time picking meisha off with potshots and meisha trying to pick the perfect times to close the distance and take it to the ground. i just get the feeling holm's the more likely to fight disciplined and smart and will take it to a fairly uneventful UD, but we shall see.

Reactions: CiG
Tates best option is a decision. she has a chance to sub Holly, but I dont see it happening

australia have their first ever world heavyweight champion after lucas browne stopped chagaev today. not the most prestigious belt but it's still cool for aussie boxing and will probably get him a big fight or two. was a fun fight too.