MMA

CkuFAjHWEAAq-OH.jpg

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity

This guy is fucking ridiculous. That spinning head kick he does and then just stands there like a statue fucking made me lose it. It was absolutely hilarious lol.

Won a good amount of money with Eddie yesterday. Some of these MMA odds and bookies are fucking ridiculous and imho one of the easiest ways to make cash if you're a long time fan of the sport. Its like they base their lines off of current popularity and trends. There is no reason Alvarez should have been a +240 underdog yesterday. I only wish i had put up more money on the fight.

Anyway, im super happy that Eddie won the belt, i've been watching him fight since his Bodog days and he is the absolute definition of a warrior. By far one of the most exiting fighters we've had the pleasure of watching in this sport. And the guy is a class act. Glad to see him finally get his hands on the crown jewel of his weight class.

Last edited:
i find the same with boxing. like i remember zou shiming was a huge favourite against amnat ruenroeng last year just because he's the bigger name (in china anyway lol), when literally nobody who'd watched the pair in past fights thought he'd win (and hey presto he didn't)

Legit lost all respect for Jon Jones, I gave him the benefit of the doubt the first time he fucked up. People make mistakes and I said to myself I'll give him another chance. But again dude? On what would of probably been the biggest pay day in UFC History. He's a fucking joke to the sport. Fuck him. What a waste of pure talent.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
that does seem long, no matter how out of shape he is. then again after what i've seen in the UFC over the past year or two those odds seem long for basically any fight ever. literally anything can happen.