MMA

What a shitty ass event.

Did any of you guys notice that absolutely NOTHING happened in the 2nd round of the Hunt-Lesnar fight, and i mean absolutely nothing .... not one takedown, not one cleanly landed punch. And the weirdest part was Brock kept walking into Hunts right hand for the WHOLE ROUND and fatboy did not engage, at all. wtf

UFC 200 was pretty much trash, bar a few fights. Lesnar vs Hunt being the absolute biggest travesty. How can anyone believe that was NOT a fixed fight? As soon as I saw the Summerslam ad (WHICH IS HAPPENING NEXT MONTH!) I knew something was up. Do you think Vince McMahon would risk his main event get knocked out/injured a month before his own company's event? Plus, completely uncharacteristic Hunt with his terrible left hooks to the chest. Hunt took a fat paycheck to not hurt Brock and take a few of those lunchbox-punches to the face. /conspiracy

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Was not expecting Tate to get destroyed like that.

And fuck Daniel Cormier dude was scared as hell to play the stand-up game with Silva and it showed when Silva was pretty much owning him in that aspect whenever they were standing up.

it's possible hunt's just been around the block too much at this point, it was kind of a typical 'shot fighter' performance i thought, but yeah it was garbage either way. i quite enjoyed aldo edgar but the rest of the card AND the TV undercard was really bad.

And fuck Daniel Cormier dude was scared as hell to play the stand-up game with Silva and it showed when Silva was pretty much owning him in that aspect whenever they were standing up.

i've seen this reaction a lot but don't agree with it. cormier, primarily a wrestler, deciding to grapple with a guy known primarily for his dangerous striking, is not 'being scared' so much as good strategy. not to mention that he took a pay cut and dropped two spots on the card for reasons beyond his control, and had been preparing for a different kind of fight for weeks (esp. keeping in mind jones dominated him on the ground last time around). i think he deserves a break. certainly did stink the place out though, that much i agree with.

I usually have a good time laughing at the people who always complain about "fixed" fights and such, but that hunt-lesnar fight was without a doubt fixed. Anyone that doesn't believe me needs to go back and watch that second round again.

Reactions: -CC-
I don't do that pay per view shit. So I just have to watch whatever is on TV.

Yea, i stopped paying for UFC events a good while ago.

I would never pay for a main card that has broads fighting on it, let alone headlining.

edit: And whattaya know. UFC was sold to WWE-IMG ... which further cements the fact that Hunt probably took a fat paycheck. I lost a lot of respect for him.

I would never pay for a main card that has broads fighting on it, let alone headlining.

edit: And whattaya know. UFC was sold to WWE-IMG ... which further cements the fact that Hunt probably took a fat paycheck. I lost a lot of respect for him.

It was WME-IMG dude not WWE lol...

I did not originally like broad fights, but some of these chicks go toe to toe. I'd rather watch most chick fights now than GSP take a guy down every 10 seconds and do nothing so he can score points,etc... these type of fights in general.

most wmma fights i've seen in the past year or so have been absolute trash, especially at bantamweight. i have seen a few good ones in the past tho

MMA has become a joke. Like everything is a fucking PED now. It's absolutely retarded. Nate Diaz said it best, Everyone's on Steroids.

Robbie Lawler looks like a guy that would beat the shit out of dudes and does. There's a lot of bullshit in MMA though.