Moderation for Theocracy forum

We're a forum for a Christian band. I'd hope that we'd behave, at least to some extent. :p

EDIT: Hey SeaStorm, I plan on writing my review for AtWB on Monday and publishing it on my blog. Could I make a new thread for it, and if not, which of the existing AtWB threads would you recommend I post it in?

Hey SeaStorm, I plan on writing my review for AtWB on Monday and publishing it on my blog. Could I make a new thread for it, and if not, which of the existing AtWB threads would you recommend I post it in?

My first thought is to agree with Child Of God. 'Review Thread' is the most appropriate place for it. Although the intent of that thread was about one specific review, the title would cover any and would be the place were people would expect to see discussion of formal reviews.

However, if you think your post will be lost in that thread (especially since it became more about tracking what songs people had heard online), feel free to start your own, but give it a title that will differentiate it from 'Review Thread', maybe something along the lines of 'Arkatox's Blog Review of ATWB' [I like having the name of a regular poster in there to differentiate it from the hundreds of other reviews that exist out in cyberspace].

MODERATION UPDATE: after a year of fairly hands-on moderation, I'm going to step back. I've been reading 95% of all threads - even ones I'm not interested in - and doing administrative cleanup (titles and whatnot). I've come to the conclusion it's just not really needed for this forum. During the last year there have really only been two threads that got nasty and required deletion and aside from that, the only issue has been having to remind people not to encourage copyright infringement (this is the band's official forum, after all).

From here on out, I think I'll return to posting as a regular fan and not the moderator (I've noticed that possibly more than half of all of my posts in 2012 have been moderation-related). I'll still retain the moderator ability to deal with any big issues that come up, but I'll stop worrying about the little stuff.

Since I won't be reading all of the threads anymore, please send me a Private Message if you see a problem that you think needs to be addressed. I have Ultimate Metal set to e-mail my primary e-mail address when I get a PM, so I'll get notified even if I haven't been online.

Thanks, guys!