Moldy shrooms.

I saw that in the store yesterday. How was it, and what happened?

Hmm, I thought it was going to be better. I had just smoked some weed with a few friends but not much, while the tea was steeping from the kratom leaves (we let it steep for a long time because we made tea with 4 ounces of leaves). We then went back to one of my friend's house where the tea was steeping. We then figured out the doses (should have done that before we were high heh) then drank it, 3 friends and I. It was the most BITTER and DISGUSTING thing ever!!! I've heard it's been desribed as the devil's anus which I think is apt but I just called it liquid death. We then walked to town and met up with more people to smoke with. That's where I felt really weird. My body just felt crazy. It's definitely a body high that it gives you, not really a trip. I had a bit more and smoked more later with a bunch more people and the kratom part got stronger and my body felt like I was shitfaced, but my mind just felt like it was high.

I think we did something wrong because it's supposed to be really euphoric but it wasn't as intense as I had thought it would be. I'll probably try it again someday. It's an opiate and supposed to be quite similiar to opium, which I've never tried, but I'm almost positive opium would be totally different. If you do it right, though, I'm sure it would be good.

How did you guys grind up your nutmeg nuts? I bought some. Also, is it only the core that is supposed to be grinded, or the entire nut? I haven't opened any yet.

2nd
hallucinogenic shrooms are a type of food poisoning, the hallucination you experience from shrooms is exactly the same as the hallucination you experience about 4 min before you die from food poisoning, only with out the death, so seriously, hallucinogenic types of cactus, synthetic LSD, and hallucinogenic opiated marijuanna would all be just a little safer than doing shrooms

Actually, there are specific psilocybin receptors in your brain that give you the "trip". Studies have hypothizied that once man domesticated animals, they started eating the mushrooms that grew on the shit. Once consumed, its effects led to the creative spark in man, drawings, music and religion (bad). These receptors in your brain date back thousands of years. It is also interesting to note that psilocybin is not metabolized by your body and is discreeted within 48 hours through your piss. A biology professor of mine in college labled mushrooms the "safest" drug to take since it doesn't interact with your body, aside from binding to a specific receptor in your brain and is thoroughly removed within 48 hours. The mental impact of tripping one's balls off is not for everyone, however.

Your stomach may react like its food posioning, but the effect on your brain it is not.

-O