Moments that give you the chills...

Yup. :) Though my favorite song by Gamma Ray is still probably Send Me A Sign. ;)

Originally posted by Gadlor
Yup. :) Though my favorite song by Gamma Ray is still probably Send Me A Sign. ;)

Mine too, along with The Guardians Of Mankind and Dream Healer. :)

Anyway, I'd like to add a song that gives me the chills and that's Grave Digger's song "Silence". One of the best ballads I've ever heard and I'm definitly not a ballad kinda guy. :D

I have to add one...

Godgory - Ressurection, the solo. Its so fucking amazing I love every minute of it. But the EXACT moment is at 4:45 or so. The solo is building up, building up, than WHAM, does this wicked screetch and its like a fucking orgasm, after its over all you have to say is "wow"

new one:

Dark Tranquillity - The Sun Fired Blanks, the solo. The sorrowful little lead right before it kicks back into the song...whew.

My personal favorite nightwish song is without a doubt Over The Hills And Far Away, even though it is a cover. Tarja (sp?) sings it really well. A lot of other people cover that too :err: including Thyrfing...which sounds pretty..odd.

Originally posted by Gadlor
My personal favorite nightwish song is without a doubt Over The Hills And Far Away, even though it is a cover. Tarja (sp?) sings it really well. A lot of other people cover that too :err: including Thyrfing...which sounds pretty..odd.

hey Thyrfing did a kick ass version of that! Odd.....why i oughta......;)