Monuments Of Your Country

You bunch of misrable lowlifes! Can't you just write what Katatonicangel asked you to write? why do you have to be so smart all the time? :Smokin:

ahm, now that I got it out from my system, I will write some things about my wonderfull city: Petah-Tikva!

In petah Tikva, we have a wonderful place called "Kupat Holim" where all the old and sick people come so the doctor will see them, it's someting between a hospital and a clinic, but it's just not them. :hotjump: oh and we also have "Lishkat Avtala", this is the place where you come when you are unemploied and you want to suck some money from the gov. There are some auto-repair shops, I can give any of you a tour around if you like!

Now seriously, just outside the city we have a nice fortress, called "tsedek fortress", it was built by the Turks (ahm ahm) while the area was under their occupation, some 150 years ago. It's nothing big, but it has a nice vew of the area, you can see the city lights at night and the open space around it at daytime. We used to go there as kids to relax, we used to take a guitar there and play, some of "El Norra Alila" was written in there, now here is a piece of history for you...:headbang:

Orphaned Matti said:
You bunch of misrable lowlifes! Can't you just write what Katatonicangel asked you to write? why do you have to be so smart all the time? :Smokin:

ahm, now that I got it out from my system, I will write some things about my wonderfull city: Petah-Tikva!

In petah Tikva, we have a wonderful place called "Kupat Holim" where all the old and sick people come so the doctor will see them, it's someting between a hospital and a clinic, but it's just not them. :hotjump: oh and we also have "Lishkat Avtala", this is the place where you come when you are unemploied and you want to suck some money from the gov. There are some auto-repair shops, I can give any of you a tour around if you like!

Now seriously, just outside the city we have a nice fortress, called "tsedek fortress", it was built by the Turks (ahm ahm) while the area was under their occupation, some 150 years ago. It's nothing big, but it has a nice vew of the area, you can see the city lights at night and the open space around it at daytime. We used to go there as kids to relax, we used to take a guitar there and play, some of "El Norra Alila" was written in there, now here is a piece of history for you...:headbang:

Thanks A Lot ORPHANED MATTI For The Tour In Your City! May God Have All Of Us Healthy [ And Wealthy :) !!! ], So That Some Day I Will Come And Visit Your City And Country.
Cheers from Greece !!! You Have Our Love !!!

OK, lets get one thing straight, I LOVE my town ! :) I`m just being cynical about the pollution.

Now, perhaps a result from the local pollution, the girls in my town, Koryat Motzqin, are DEFINITLY the worlds most sexiest girls, EVER !

Now, talking about old fortress`, near the edge of the town there`s a nature reserve callef Ein Affeq.
An amazing swamp land, with tense ornithology activity and drugging smells of flowers !!
At the heart of the area stands a Crusadder Flour mill. Very old and authentic, and well preserved.
(great place to take the girls too hehe)

here`s a picture of the building, the only one i found... looks rather boring actually but in real life it`s a dreamy place.
3.jpg

The swamp is very vital, and there are some african buffalos and fresh wather creek.
From the top of the building you can sometimes see Nazareth !

afek_spring1.jpg
Fresh water

afek_spring2.jpg
The Green Swamp. The greener it gets, the lifeful is.

Well, what can I tell you about Karmiel....i'm thinking.....still thinking..... oh yes, we're surrounded by villages and....and...and...well that's about it!!!

sorry, i tried :)

Death - Human :headbang:

Folklore said:
Hey you!
new here? Please introduce yourself ! :)

As a matter of fact, I usually write in the Amon Amarth forum and in the General Music Discussion forum and just yesterday I have noticed that there is an Orphaned Land forum too.

I'm originally from Karmiel, located in the north of a stinkin country called Israel :) , 20 year old metalist, student...

Favourite genre: Death Metal

Top 4 Albums:
Rust in Peace - Megadeth
7th Son - Iron Maiden
Human - Death
De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas - Mayhem

DALLAS, TX:

Category%20C%20Walter%20P.%20Moore.jpg

The American Airlines Center. Home of the Dallas Stars:

modanocup.jpg

or if you want to be grim about Dallas, this is where President Kennedy was assasinated:

grassyknoll.jpg

Everytime I visit my friends, I have to drive the same path their car took when he was shot...it's pretty creepy.

Well.... I live in Nazareth Illit(a small town near Nazareth, so close that I go there to eat at night when I want some good food in the middle of the night).
Nazareth is a holy place for christians(by the christian belief jesus was born there).
In Nazareth Illit we have also "Kupat Holim" and "Lishkat Avtala" like in petah tikva, but we dont have a lot of sexy ladies like in Kiryat Mochkin.
In Nazareth there are even less sexy ladies but they have Ahmad who makes good Falafel and Shawarma.

Here are some pics of nazareth(I dont have pics of Nazareh Illit):
nazareth.jpg

this is the road to my usual place where I go eating:
nazareth.jpg

nazareth.jpg

nazareth.gif

BlackwaterNymph said:
DALLAS, TX:

Category%20C%20Walter%20P.%20Moore.jpg

The American Airlines Center. Home of the Dallas Stars:

modanocup.jpg

or if you want to be grim about Dallas, this is where President Kennedy was assasinated:

grassyknoll.jpg

Everytime I visit my friends, I have to drive the same path their car took when he was shot...it's pretty creepy.

what about the dallas mavericks, they're playing there too or its just a hokey center?

Folklore said:
Hey Mich!
Where & what do you study? is it pre-military stidies? ("atuda"?)
btw, Human is one of my fav` death metal albums!

i study physics + electro optics...i'm bored you see :) (pre-military - atuda).
you'd have to guess my studing place just by looking at this faces - :Smug: :erk:

you've got only one try....