Euro: your country

Say what you want, but imho the 10, 20 and 50 €ct coins look like those chocolate coins: Much too thick and with a rifled edge.....
And the Brandenburg Gate sucks as an image!

:lol: sounds *yummy*

well well i finally looked my euro coins a bit...
1c,2c,5c has each a ship,from different eras....f.e. the `1c has an ancient ship
10c,20c,50c has some greek historical personalities
1€ and 2€ are my fave ones...the first looks like an ancient Athenian coin,while the 2€ shows the kidnapping or Europe (she was the dotter of a king and was kidnapped by the good Dias -Zeus-)

Originally posted by Malveaux
Italian little coins are nice. The Mole Antonelliana of Turin (2c),

ya-hey! i see that damn building every single day from out of my window at work and now i get the invaluable chance to see it also every time i use these cool euro-coins. :bah:
let's hope those 2c are ruled out of existence as soon as possible. what am i supposed to use them for anyway? :rolleyes:

rahvin.

Originally posted by Voice of God
Finnish 1c-50c coins have the finnish lion-symbols. 1? has some flying swans and 2? has a flower that I'm not sure what it is called.
Thanks for the information :D...maybe I should remember those...a flying swan-lion flower...

damn I just realized this forum is full of euro-users :err:
I will cry of hapiness the day I get to know another boricua like me using this forum

anyhoo........I will collect those euro coins
they look funny, like tokens :D

well its typical of britain to exclude itself from europe - which is silly cos i'd rather be anywhere else than here... but then at least i dont have to learn a whole new currency:tickled:
ah, thats such part of my 'british' laziness........
actually i think sooner or later we will change to the euro - it'll make ordering from nuclear blast a hell of a lot easier... i wonder what they'll put on the coins, probably the queen (boring); the spice girls(oh no) or the houses of parliament(guy fawkes should've burnt it) or maybe even that great success the millenium dome...:err: