Monuments Of Your Country

BlackwaterNymph said:
Oh btw I wasn't serious with my post, there's more to the city than hockey....ya know, I just like hockey...and frankly who cares about ranches and cattle and crap. :)

If you don't have zest to write in this thread,you are not forced to do it...
( or anyone else !!! )
So, please be more serious!

hey Samantha, i talked to Cara yesterday about Dallas TX, and she said its cool :D
i really would like to go to Texas !

i wanna buy a cowgirl hat too :D

hmmm im in Arlington VA, VERT close to Washington DC, the capitol of the US of A
i like five minutes drive from the Pentagon.

here is DC:
6045%20Cap%20Bldg%20w%20reflecting%20pool%20(good).jpg

617%20White%20Hs%20across%20S%20lawn%20(+).jpg

IMG_0335%20smithsonian%20castle%20prime%20detail%20(+).jpg

722%201700%20P%20St%20stone%20townhouses.jpg

842%20Q%20St%20(nr%2017th)%20townhouses.jpg

but no matter how pretty it is...
i miss Israel a lot too :)

BlackwaterNymph said:
Sorry, I did not notice any rules. Lightening up wouldn't be such a bad thing to do.

There are no rules! I think that is obvious to write in a serious way.Otherwise
we would wrote to other threads or forums.I made this thread to learn about
other countrie's monuments,nationalities etc.

Dead_Lioness said:
hey Samantha, i talked to Cara yesterday about Dallas TX, and she said its cool :D
i really would like to go to Texas !

i wanna buy a cowgirl hat too :D
Yeehaw! :tickled: Ya know, I don't even own one of those...I say "y'all" a lot, but I have no accent at all. I suppose there is a lot to do in Dallas, but I've lived here all of my live (save for a few months in Sydney) so I've seen it all and done it all and am bored.

Washington DC however is wonderful! I've been there twice and holy cow was there a motherload of places to go and things to do.

I'm going a bit outside of my own city, and going nationwide and posting pictures of my favorite city in the USA. If you know me, you know I'm Wiccan, and know I LOVE Halloween all that stuff, and this city is the place for me. My goal is to live somewhere near to this great place one day - - -

SALEM, MASSACHUSETTES:

salem.4.jpg

The Witch Museum
(with artifacts and historical info on the infamous Salem Witch trials)

7gablesth.jpg

The House of the Seven Gables
(yup - the Nathaniel Hawthorne novel, he was from Salem)

pic1bg.jpg

Pickering Wharf/Derby Wharf

salem \m/ :headbang:

cara doesnt have an accent at all too!
it must be a Dallas thing ;)
im dying to go there one day, i heard the restaurants are fabulous!

by the way: you're welcome to come to DC again, i'll be more than happy to show you around :wave:

Dead_Lioness said:

by the way: you're welcome to come to DC again, i'll be more than happy to show you around :wave:
YES! FOOD! Our Tex-Mex food is the best. Real Mexico Mexican food isn't bad, I love hopping over to Piedras Negras just to eat! But our food is still the best :D

My next US trip is to New Orleans, I have a free plane ticket to a bordering state and who the hell wants to go to Oklahoma ...after that who knows? :)

Welcome in Achernar !
Some beautiful picture of Portugal you have there... My gremma always talks for hours about her visits to your country and espania heheh
and another thing, im amazed you know Nenia C'alladhan !!! i`ve been looking for other fans of that group !! Arent them amazing ???

Folklore said:
Welcome in Achernar !
Some beautiful picture of Portugal you have there... My gremma always talks for hours about her visits to your country and espania heheh
and another thing, im amazed you know Nenia C'alladhan !!! i`ve been looking for other fans of that group !! Arent them amazing ???
Thanks for the kind words on Portugal. Neni C'alladhan are indeed amazing. I gought the cd cuz I really enjoy Sopor Aeternus and Nenia C'alladhan has some member in common with it. Actually it sounds better than any Sopor Aeternus album IMO. :)

I have most of sopor aeternus albums, actually when thinking bout it i did saw that member`s picture on both albums ! yeah....
I think that the two projects are not the same. one is gloomier and much more depressed and paranoid and nenia is rather floating and dreamy, and much more into fantasy.

Dead_Lioness said:

hey, i've been to Salem!!! nice place...
btw i've got relatives in Massachusetts