"more brutal version" of Sounds of Decay...?

Does anyone actually have this? and if so - would anyone be up for trading a dub of it for anything on my list ??? Or is this all "hush huush" and "shush shush" etc?

If anyone is into Arcturus - I also have a rough track of Kinetic... [recorded WAYYYY before "T.S.Mirrors" [it has different guitars, and is keyboard + programmed drums and no vox] Dunno if any one here is into Arcturus?

http://home.iprimus.com.au/alex28/list2004.txt < My list - needs updating, but getting a big trade soon so it will be updated then...

Also Hi one and all
Im back [AsWeWither or something was my user thingee]

From Opeth.com, written by Mikael himself:

"I was almost like a full time member during this time. Opeth wasn’t doing so well, and I had all the free time there was. When asked to do the vocals for this one, there was no hesitation. We actually recorded 2 versions of this 3 track ep. The first was a lot more brutal than the version that got released. To this day I regret that Katatonia didn’t use that first version as I think it’s a lot better. Still a great ep from a great band."

Good luck trying to find it. Oh, and I love Arcturus...if I could somehow get that song, that'd be awesome.

thank you(?) for using my exact words to make the title of this thread.
-sure hope someone finds out if there were more than just ONE copy of this version of Sounds of Decay, though

Hello.

I totally agree that this version of Sounds of Decay must be published. Its very interesting! So, please somebody send a PM to Blackheim or Mike from Opeth, and ask about it !

You didn't ;), Akerfeldt is without the "c".

But, I didn't know this more brutal version existed, would love to hear it, it MUST be included on Brave Yester Days!! I'll look for it on DC++.. just maybe someone has it..