More clean vocals!

AlphaTemplar

Morgan Freeman
Feb 29, 2004
Indiana
In order to form a more perfect assemblage of sound, we, the undersigned, humbly impel of the honourable musicians of Skyfire TO ADD SOME MORE FRICKIN' CLEAN VOX!

Seriously, the chorus of Shadow Creator with the clean vocals mixed in has to be one of the coolest Skyfire-moments ever. Let's hear some more.

I, the undersigned, wholly support this movement. According to my sources, the whole of humanity clamours for Henke to let loose his vocal cords in the holiness that is ungrowliness. Nay, they demand it! There are parties in the streets of San Francisco, racial riots in Detroit, vegan protestors in Washington...and they all WANT YOU TO SING.

Except this guy. Disregard him. He is full of shit and piss. I masturbate on him regularly.

I, a noble observer of the cosmos, have seen a radical shift in star formations that seem to have aligned themselves into "sing". I consulted my scholar bretheren and they spoke of the heavens angry at a death metal act calling themselves "Skyfire" for not utilizing the holy talent given to them. They forsee destructive cosmic consequences in the near future if Skyfire refuse to serve up an onslaught of beautiful singing on their next album.

:err: do you take pills while listening to shadow creator?
i hear no such thing as "clean vocals" there. there's a moment of a sort of "choir"-thingy, but what's so outstanding about this?

(btw, that's my fave song on spectral
yllove.gif
)

It will be ok perhaps for one or two songs, but by the next album basically every song will have them in, it will lead to the downfall of Skyfire.

If they used them like in Shadow Creator i think it would be cool. But i wouldnt want them to turn into In Flames or something like that.

Haha whoa let's not get ahead of ourselves! If Skyfire went the path of Soilwork they'd be damned to eternal hellfire. I was thinking clean vocals along the lines of Eternal Tears of Sorrow! Maybe a track or two like The River Flows Frozen or Red Dawn Rising?

The Don said:
I was thinking clean vocals along the lines of Eternal Tears of Sorrow! Maybe a track or two like The River Flows Frozen or Red Dawn Rising?
WTF?! NO !!!
even nightwish have more balls than etos now :erk: you want skyfire to go all silk and satin? where's the crispness then, the specialty?

skyfire ought to keep doing what they're up to anyway.
if that includes a good amount of clean vocals, so be it. i'm sure IF that's gonna be a part, it will be in skyfire-manner.
the clean vocal thing is wearing off anyway - everyone has it meanwhile, it doesn't add anything exceptionally special to a song anymore. it's sad, but the overuse has destroyed the effect it once had.

no need for further absurd suggestions like "something like etos, something like soilwork, something like xy" .

if skyfire need a new feature, perhaps they could try some cold-ish electronic additions, or explore a new way of constructive aggressiveness in music - like the latvians neglected fields for example.
there's other ways to remain interesting than clean vocals.

damness! what's that ladida here lately!? :mad: