More demo songs

Pre Production might be limited just to Kill For God because we didnt go all the way with some of those demos, so it left them 50% fixed up. Some avi videos of our Vegas Preformance and other preformances will be shown, A cover song of Master of Puppets will be in the works in the future.

If your interested in hearing somthing, from the new album other thank Kill For God we could do it over the talk connection on AIM. www.aim.com

PANTERAaddict101 said:
John has a firewall, though, so if you have a firewall also you can't make a connection, which brings me pain.

That's not true.

With a firewall your only closing ports, you're not dropping the packets being sent. So all you need to do is setup your firewall to allow incoming packets from AIM's port (which can be seen via netstat).

Anyways... :)

Obscurity said:
That's not true.

With a firewall your only closing ports, you're not dropping the packets being sent. So all you need to do is setup your firewall to allow incoming packets from AIM's port (which can be seen via netstat).

Anyways... :)
hmmm... I'll try to figure out how to make that happen...

PANTERAaddict101 said:
John has a firewall, though, so if you have a firewall also you can't make a connection, which brings me pain.
start...conrol panel..network and internet connections...network connections...(find your internet connection and right click on it)...properties...advanced...(unclick the part that says "protect my computer and network etc. etc.")...listen to vehemence