More Random Stuff

you know I just thought of this. we are basically a mini forum inside of the ultimate metal forum. I mean we dont just discuss PF here lol. you think people who signed up at ultimate metal think were fucked up?

you know I just thought of this. we are basically a mini forum inside of the ultimate metal forum. I mean we dont just discuss PF here lol. you think people who signed up at ultimate metal think were fucked up?

I KNOW so haha

I was thinking about that too. This forum has almost nothing to do with Pelvic Fury. I tend to forget that this is part of ultimatemetal.com too.

A "Turban" name? You some kind of fucking racist?! Why don't you go burn some crosses and use your "God" to justify your ignorance and violence towards other races?

Nah I'm just messing with you, Hitler.

I was doing the copyright forms today...

copyright2.jpg

This is really on there.

4chan is about to implode in about 3 minutes. all because of cancerfags and boxxy. really /b/ fucking boxxy? I hope you burn in hell.

I would not, could not with a box
I would not, could not with a fox
I do not like shrimp in cocktail sauce!
Dave. I. Am.

Yeah fuck whoever is seeding that shit! And I don't wanna hear that "Well I download it and if I like it I buy it" bullshit.

Our shit is cheap, anyone who steals it is a cafone. I appreciate the fact that people wanna hear it and all but seriously, who steals music from unsigned acts. Shit is low.