More vinyl re-issues

threak

Oct 21, 2002
Fuck. I still need to get the Candlelight gatefolds. And now I see that Koch are releasing BWP, Damnation and Deliverance. These better be worth it. The Deliverance one will be I'm sure seems that it didn't get a proper vinyl release anyway.

Getting the BWP vinyl is one of my goals in life :D
I only recently got a record player... been enjoying the full Watershed and MAYH
experience... ill look forward to listening to my favourite Opeth record the way its meant to be :kickass:

If this causes my original pressing of BWP to go down in value i'm "gonna unleash the fookin fury."

doughnut.jpg

If this causes my original pressing of BWP to go down in value i'm "gonna unleash the fookin fury."
For a little while it probably will, but not by much and not for very long. After a while they will still continue to rise. A first pressing of a popular/rare release will always end up being worth more than a re-release. I have a re-release of The White Album which I bought for about $30, but the original pressing in the same would be worth hundreds.

Wrong. Only 1000 copies were pressed...
IMHO the original pressing will keep its value...
Re-issue is just a re-iusse.
Original first pressings are always worth much more...

1,000??? Really?? I was pretty sure it was 2,000. Does that mean Still Life was limited to 1,000 aswell? I thought that was limited to 2,000. Anyway if i'm wrong i'm glad i was wrong.:lol:

Cheers Gogsi!

No, really. Why? I'd prefer 5.1 digital over both. I've never heard a record.

Vinyl was the way Opeth intended their music to be heard... you'll never go back once you do hear it.