More vinyl re-issues

i dont care what they intended it still sounds like ass

so why the fuck did you even come on this forum if you don't like opeth? that's just being an asshole for no reason

and vinyl is pretty great :), sounds noticibly different if you have a good set up.....or in your case listened at all

so why the fuck did you even come on this forum if you don't like opeth? that's just being an asshole for no reason

and vinyl is pretty great :), sounds noticibly different if you have a good set up.....or in your case listened at all

maybe if you werent an idiot you would have realized that i do like opeth

and to make the conclusion that i havent listened to a vinyl at all because i hate their sound is one of the most retarded things you could have said. next time try making an argument that you can actually support

and to make the conclusion that i havent listened to a vinyl at all because i hate their sound is one of the most retarded things you could have said. next time try making an argument that you can actually support

hmm, i cant help but feel like you joined this forum with something to prove. the past couple months of this forum have seen the newbs who joined in preparation of watershed flood the forum and then leave. this forum has become actually enjoyable and free of hate spammers like yourself. i think it's obvious that alot of opeth fans appreciate the sound of vinyl (myself included) and if you dont care for it then please dont flood this place with crap in order to raise your post count.

btw, has anyone purchased the koch re-issues yet? could u post some pics of what they look like. im very eager to see deliverance!

way to spam

voicing an opinion is not illegal, and im reasonably certain that sambo has seen my posts and ive yet to recieve a warning or a ban for them. i dont feel i am doing anything wrong, and if i am i will be notified.

youre not doing anything ban worthy, just spamming annoying posts on purpose and it doesnt seem like you're about to stop. i guess you think you're cool for being able to "piss off the residents of the internets"

stay%20on%20topic.jpg

well maybe you just said it weird, you said it all sounds terrible anyway or something, sounded like you were talking about opeth, oh well, my bad. your opinions seem very hostile

either way it is mostly an opinion thing, i like vinyl, lots of other people do. but a lot of people don't. it's a bit more work i guess to listen to vinyl then say, music on your computer. but i like watching it spin, and it sounds just the same(if not better) to me.

back on topic i can't wait for the re-releases, mine shipped the other day, hopefully they'll all be here sometime next week.

how many does everyone think were printed? i hate when they don't say how many they made

well maybe you just said it weird, you said it all sounds terrible anyway or something, sounded like you were talking about opeth, oh well, my bad. your opinions seem very hostile

either way it is mostly an opinion thing, i like vinyl, lots of other people do. but a lot of people don't. it's a bit more work i guess to listen to vinyl then say, music on your computer. but i like watching it spin, and it sounds just the same(if not better) to me.

back on topic i can't wait for the re-releases, mine shipped the other day, hopefully they'll all be here sometime next week.

how many does everyone think were printed? i hate when they don't say how many they made

Where did you order it?
I need a tip to a webstore with low shipping prices to Hungary and PayPal acceptability...

i used amazon, but i dont think they use paypal, plastichead.com has it too, but again, not sure if they use paypal, hope it helps

Where did you order it?
I need a tip to a webstore with low shipping prices to Hungary and PayPal acceptability...

Hey Gogsi... here's a link to a place in the USA... they usually have decent prices and reasonable shipping costs... however, their service is debatable according to some. I've never had any problems aside from slow shipping times, which could be due to packages crossing the border.

CM Distro
FAQ - Shipping Costs

EDIT: They accept Paypal, too!

Just received an email from Amazon, to said to me that the release date was changed to 18-24 September.

Everybody have pre-order them on amazon ? :p