Most beautiful MEN

beardsley2.gif

Bambi said:
And while we're here how can you say dora is the most ignorant person that you've met?? ...youve only e-met her. Ive met dora and one thing she aint is ignorant (even if shes racist like me :lol:)
this is the true Chocolate-Power, hahaa! I bribed you. :lol:

Originally Posted by Bambi

And while we're here how can you say dora is the most ignorant person that you've met?? ...youve only e-met her. Ive met dora and one thing she aint is ignorant (even if shes racist like me :lol

You've only e-met me, yet you have no problem saying anything racist towards me, ever.
So what's your problem with that, ignorant?

Ya wowahtani, hecetu welo, wisteca, wasicun. Taku sicaya econ. Ya wacinibowasaka, iye naamdaya inhankeya nita. Wanagi kte. Ya wicata wanagi kte. Ya anapa? *heheh* Iktomi naziceya ya.

By the way, just find one place where I've ever referred to people's race, ethnicity, or religion here at all, in any way, not even just a negative way. You won't find it because I don't, except for my own, ever refer to it. Why? Because why would I ? I don't know about them. Why would I even joke about something I know nothing about? :Smug:

trona said:
By the way, just find one place where I've ever referred to people's race, ethnicity, or religion here at all, in any way, not even just a negative way. You won't find it because I don't, except for my own, ever refer to it. Why? Because why would I ? I don't know about them. Why would I even joke about something I know nothing about? :Smug:
reallllyyyy
"This thread is giving me images of someone with thick stubble, missing teeth, ripped and filthy clothes with like overcoat, a wiskey bottle in a brown papar bag, with this strangelight/bambi language/speech patten babbling away drunkly too close with really fuming alcohol bad breath."

pure anti irish stereotyping like. boo hooo hoooo :cry:

Anti - irish? You two are Irish?

Actually I thought I was making fun of the drunken' 'scouser' thing you all keep stereotyping yourselves as, like a class thing, drunken. Like you can't stop drinking. As I remember in that thread you were making fun of yourselves. I just joined in.

Bambi: yer mobile was switched off you daft get, you should stay off that buckie from now on .

Strangelight:Ah I fell asleep after the game, only had a few gargles an all. Getting too old for all this heavy metal behaviour. I should move to mainland europe and drink 2 beers and smile
fun fun fun.

Bambi:well, let that be a lesson on the dangers of domestic bliss. i only had two of them guinness exports and it knocked me out, they're like anasthetic on me .

Strangelight: I know, Ive gone from a month of strawberry nesquick straight into a night of cheap cider and Buckfast. Was meant to go and see a studio in Dublin 2 an all. Knackered old bastard I am .

Aiight, ok. So there's one. ONE. Kind of, even.

trona said:
Anti - irish? You two are Irish?

Actually I thought I was making fun of the drunken' 'scouser' thing you all keep stereotyping yourselves as, like a class thing, drunken. Like you can't stop drinking. As I remember in that thread you were making fun of yourselves. I just joined in.

Bambi: yer mobile was switched off you daft get, you should stay off that buckie from now on .

Strangelight:Ah I fell asleep after the game, only had a few gargles an all. Getting too old for all this heavy metal behaviour. I should move to mainland europe and drink 2 beers and smile
fun fun fun.

Bambi:well, let that be a lesson on the dangers of domestic bliss. i only had two of them guinness exports and it knocked me out, they're like anasthetic on me .

Strangelight: I know, Ive gone from a month of strawberry nesquick straight into a night of cheap cider and Buckfast. Was meant to go and see a studio in Dublin 2 an all. Knackered old bastard I am .

Aiight, ok. So there's one. ONE. Kind of, even.
:lol: what beautiful dialogue

hm, Sir Sean Connery is a nice one, despite of the fearful name :D .. And whos pictures are those from elzka?