Most beautiful MEN

trona said:
You have got to be one of the most ignorant people I've ever met. You would not not survive in our society here, you'd go straight to the bottom.
I'm blessed not to live in your society in fact, so its good this way.
Fyi, I live in a country in which 30% of the population are foreigners and the rest are foreigners too but holding a swiss id. :) All my friends are from all over the world, some of them are Arabs (nonetheless I could hate them because of mehdi but I dont), and chinese, pakistani and whatever - I'd never met any who felt offended or had any harrasment here from me or from anyone. Thats the difference. Most people here can accept jokes like what Bambi says, rough words and that, and still they dont get any paranoia and they know they can live together in peace and understanding (and love and that). I think its different in the US. PPl kill and fuck each other there cos of race and religion and that, but I never really experienced it here in Switzerland at all. So I dont give a shit how ppl react there cos I dont live there (thank god) and because I think its wrong. They should not take offence if there is no offence. Its like that I dont go to the court if someone calls me a stupid bitch. OK, for the "stupid" I could sue him, but bitch is OK.. Because I know that I dont sell my body for money and I know that ppl know it, and because its just an opinion, not an antifeminist un-lawful thing. Too many things are regulated, ppl are too sensitive and paranoid, in the US you can never be paranoid enough (avoid anything, dont say slave, dont say black, dont say fat, make warnings about not to put a cat in the micro oven, and give a 10pages long manual about opening a carton of milk..), and imo its not good. But its only my opinion, I still dont say ppl are evil or bad, huh?

Dora said:
All my friends are from all over the world, some of them are Arabs (nonetheless I could hate them because of mehdi but I dont)
thats a bit daft. just because he has a certain thought on your scribbles. he just questions you, trona etc.

Mariner said:
thats a bit daft. just because he has a certain thought on your scribbles. he just questions you, trona etc.
is it my English or what? I exactly say the same. That I could generalize nations IF I WANT. But I dont do. E.g. I dont say all Arabs are gay, just because one is gay here. And I dont say all black men are monkeys just because I saw one who looks like one. Thats all I try to tell and still nobody wants to get it.

no no, saying 'i could hate all arabs because of mehdi, but i dont' is like saying that you hate mehdi. although you dont know him.

Dora said:
i think the intention weights more than individual paranoia :)
nah i don't think there's any need to call someone black a chocolate boy, i mean why would it enter your head to make some kind of strange racial observation, if I called you Swiss cheese I bet you would be really upset :p

but Andy.. being black is a fact and not a shameful thing.. and its not a racial observation: its a visual one. It can be good, if it makes associations about nice, sweet things...

What if you tell a girl "your so sweet like a candy"! Will she be upset and think you belittle her and make her seem to be only a worthless glucose compound?!

or was it a male superiority thing from you? Like women are chicken, birds, cat, bugs and that - but men are MEN?!

ok ..i'm gonna be Dunc now...

shutup.jpg

Sweet like candy, well what a line, how could any berd refuse?
To call somebody a monkey is not exactly a term of endearment, is it?

By The Way, would you say that to a black person's face, if you thought they looked like a monkey?

trona said:
You're a racist. Again, Indians don't seperate themselves from the culture or ancestors.

I don't take what you say as kidding. You're just a flat out racist.
yeah but im a really bad example of racist, like the time on a bus when i dragged a junkie off a nigerian girl that he was beating up for being black. I really dropped the ball there :erk:. Just hope the other guys in combat 18 dont find out about that :tickled:

as for ancestor worshipping when did i saw it was bad?? i find shinto quite interesting. do you know what shinto is??

And while we're here how can you say dora is the most ignorant person that you've met?? ...youve only e-met her. Ive met dora and one thing she aint is ignorant (even if shes racist like me :lol:)

What's going on here is like mob psychosis. Strangelight got offended cause Dora called his hero "monkey" (btw, I'm convinced she meant it sarcastically, too). Then Strangelight called Dora racist because of this, and now everyone's saying/believing she's racist. In the afternoon it looked funny, but now I think it is absolutely and profoundly SICK.

The other thing: this is the fucking INTERNET, of course none of us would call an African American person "monkey" into his face cause he'd get offended. It's like you're explaining elementary things. No one dissed Trona's ancestors either, in fact, what I saw after her posting those pics, quite a few people went "wow". So what's all this fuss about?