Most beautiful MEN

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
i dont like to tease people for not being brad pitt [as im not brad pitt meself either] but sometimes you have to remind people what they are like. fight fire with fire i say :p

It was rather stabbing her in the back. I don't think Dora's looks were an issue here, so this wasn't an argument but a fucked up remark.

i dont feel like commenting mehdies arguments, they speak for themselves.. though its more pitiful than funny imo (despite that its not easy to hurt me with it cos im pretty sure about that i'm pretty, and its even more difficult for someone whos opinion is generally ignored by me)

another colourful notmonkeys:
Andre3.jpg
monu.jpg
rico.jpg

back stabbing? its not like im telling everyone shes ugly and dont dare to tell her to her e-face. fucked up remark? judge not lest ye be judged yourself.

thats not what i meant, i mean dora keep judging everyone's outlook, so she should expect people to do the same about her, and unfortunately shes not really denise richards.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
thats not what i meant, i mean dora keep judging everyone's outlook, so she should expect people to do the same about her, and unfortunately shes not really denise richards.

I'm sure you find Bobo Balde attractive :)

And I also started a poll about women's looks.

Why "unfortunately"? No one else looks like Denise Richards except for Denise Richards, or if they do they're fake.

im not attracted by blokes [dont let yourself be fooled by my new avatar]. you started a poll about women's looks but you dont keep dishing everyone and e-sound arrogant. and i wish more people would look like denise richards.

Dora said:
yeah, thats a good book. I have it about Hungarians, English, American, Chinese and Japanese.. Dead funny! Really recommended.. (Dhatura: wanna read it? its on the net in hungarian.. all of them like.. I do a search)

Yeah, of course, thank you :)

Dora said:
FYI: I like chocs, they are sweet. I also like white milk, cos it tastes good.
ANdy: Why are you offended by a compliment? Is it really that shameful to say black ppl have brown skin color? Does it tell something bad about them? What is bad in having coloured skin in your opinion? Arent you racist like having wrong associations about colours?!
i think 'chocolate boy' sounds racist to me

why? isnt they brown? whats wrong with it? Why ppl need to be ashamed of saying that? Its no good. I think its even worse then saying it loud. If colour means nothing bad then why is it an insult? You are saying that telling "he's black" is offensive. Then "black" means something wrong in you dictionary. Hm?!?!

Dora said:
why? isnt they brown? whats wrong with it? Why ppl need to be ashamed of saying that? Its no good. I think its even worse then saying it loud. If colour means nothing bad then why is it an insult? You are saying that telling "he's black" is offensive. Then "black" means something wrong in you dictionary. Hm?!?!
you need to relax, girl :lol:
take it easy, godamit!