Most beautiful MEN

Dhatura said:
Why didn't you tell Bambi not to refer to the Asians as "slant-eyed belly slicers" and "no chair having, ancestor worshipping, raw fish eating, airplane droppers"? Somehow that went unnoticed by everyone.
anyone who wants to protect those poor harrassed black men* DO ANSWER the question above first!!!.... cos I object strongly to this in the name of the Japanese

*imo thinkin that they need to be protected by us whities and by extreme laws cos other way they are mistaken - that is racist. Its the typical racist white (US-type of) übermensch shit that "we are the GOOD BigBrother of mankind and we take care about you poor-little-equal-to-us-others... ". It's always shady-looking to be against something that strongly, like that you cannot say "slave" to a fucking Harddrive cos it offends black ppl. Show me one black person in real who ever felt sad about having a poor secondary slave cd-rom in his PC...

Strangelight said:
1. Do you think its fine to call black people monkeys?
2. Would you say it to their face?
again, for last.

Noone called black people monkeys. Read it again.

hopefully now it reached your brain. I'm sorry that you are personally hurt by me talking something bad about one single football player because you admire all ppl who run after a ball on a green field, but you'd better consult with a psychologist about it and not turn the whole topic into something different..

Eos said:
I have that kind of problem with a friend of mine who's in a band (from Holland). They sing against islam and they don't understand why people call them racists.

they probably dont have a clue about what theyre singing about. they just needed something original to get a buzz around them because anti-christianity is getting a bit out of fashion in the metal scene these days.

ill start a band against buddhism even tho ive never been in a buddhist country. then get sponky eyed when people call me racist.

cos when I do it its funny :lol: monkey is just lame

plus ive got loads of kokoro for my nihon homies

i was just joking about you being racistictastic you've used all the classic racist arguments so hmmmmmm...makes you wonder

"im not racist but..."
"the world is going PC crazy"
"hey if im racist then what is he??"

but dont worry tho, ivo was racist but we cured him , so theres hope yet :tickled:

Bambi Hopkins
racistfinder general

I do not believe it is a racist thing to say, that every race has its traits.
just ask yourself... y almost all NBA players are black ? I think that physically black people can be superior while white people because of their history can be more intellect (as species). I'm not implying that it's impossible for a black person to be awarded a physic's nobel prize, I'm talking in general and from a very distant point of view. It's just my opinion don't crucify me for it.

yeah, and if I posted a picture here about a good-looking chocolate guy, then everyone would go mad and attack me because i am a racist telling that "black people are not clever and nice they are only good cos of their athletic bodies with bigger penis" .. Yeah, all you saints, pls tell me: can I post here a good looking nice body big dick black man or do I need to praise him of being wise, talented and equal?? :tickled:

Dora said:
everyone is different from me, this is simply stupid. if someone has blue eyes then cannot I say (s)he's an idiot?!?!

well, unless you got foreskin on the eyes and look like a starving tard, its hard not be different from you :tickled:. anyway its funny to see how you keep going about ugly and beautiful people. youre not exactly denise richards like :lol:

bio-ngo.jpg
feat-photo-thumb.jpg
01-Jun-2003_05-52-37.6[1].jpg

FYI: I like chocs, they are sweet. I also like white milk, cos it tastes good.
ANdy: Why are you offended by a compliment? Is it really that shameful to say black ppl have brown skin color? Does it tell something bad about them? What is bad in having coloured skin in your opinion? Arent you racist like having wrong associations about colours?!

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
well, unless you got foreskin on the eyes and look like a starving tard, its hard not be different from you :tickled:. anyway its funny to see how you keep going about ugly and beautiful people. youre not exactly denise richards like :lol:

a) I don't get the first part.
b) I think the second part is just rude.

dora bambi told you not to use that crap argument again, 'i am not racist but arent you!', its bad like. next arguement please.

Dhatura said:
a) I don't get the first part.
b) I think the second part is just rude.

i dont like to tease people for not being brad pitt [as im not brad pitt meself either] but sometimes you have to remind people what they are like. fight fire with fire i say :p