Most beautiful MEN

why is it racist if something is said about a black man and why not if its white!? its all overreacted bolllox...

yeah and why do i react with 'racist like shit' on you writing monkey why it's only about the shape and not on people making fun of gays often,... hm.
dunno really. you're right with that bollox somehow, but yeah. probably just to shout out loud in the universe of this forum that i wanna be seen on the 'people who ain't racist' side of the planet. whatever.

kravitz-lenny-piercing-4000923.jpg

Dora said:
why is it racist if something is said about a black man and why not if its white!? its all overreacted bolllox...
classic racist reversal arument

what next, "im not racist but..." :tickled:

are you a cab driver by any chance ??:lol:

bad is who thinks of bad - our proverb says

The strange thing is, that I didnt said "all black ppl look like monkey and they are evil" I said it only to one and actually I also aimed my answer to the person who posted it, being funny and playful ;)
after saying that imo white men are usually ugly haha..

I think it really bad that ppl cannot say anything "bad" about coloured ppl at all, cos they are fucking protected by being so pursued.. and whats in america (beside the fact that they are mostly racist and its only a BIG hipocricy) are ridiculous.

I just read e.g. that they wanna ban the computer electronic supplyers who use the words "slave" and "master" for HDDs and CD drives!!!!!!!!! And its not a joke, they DO. Fucking lunatix!!!!

They're monkeys! :D

monkey, monkey, monkey, monkey, monkey, monkey, monkey, monkey

(about excesses: now I read that in a New-Zealand town they prohibited Santa Clauses from having children sitting on their laps cos its pedo..)

Dora said:
bad is who thinks of bad - our proverb says

The strange thing is, that I didnt said "all black ppl look like monkey and they are evil" I said it only to one and actually I also aimed my answer to the person who posted it, being funny and playful ;)
after saying that imo white men are usually ugly haha..

I think it really bad that ppl cannot say anything "bad" about coloured ppl at all, cos they are fucking protected by being so pursued.. and whats in america (beside the fact that they are mostly racist and its only a BIG hipocricy) are ridiculous.

I just read e.g. that they wanna ban the computer electronic supplyers who use the words "slave" and "master" for HDDs and CD drives!!!!!!!!! And its not a joke, they DO. Fucking lunatix!!!!
All of this is beside the point, and that proverb is bollocks. The simple fact that you are calling black people 'they' says it all like.
"Well, they're racist too!", sounds like a kid who has just been caught saying naughty words :Smug: All I can think of is if you lot go and call some of my mates monkeys and see how the situation ends up :lol:

I thought "they" was a plural personal pronoun used for pointing to a group of unnamed people.. If "you" can find any ulterior motive in it then "you" are sick.

- me

Dora said:
Because they're different than you. If you were black and would tell something about white people in general you would be a racist too. IMO racism is only if you're bullshitting over something that's different than you.
I have that kind of problem with a friend of mine who's in a band (from Holland). They sing against islam and they don't understand why people call them racists. I think that as long as you're bitching about things you know, things which are part of your culture, it's ok. But when you start to talk bad about people or cultures which are different than you then it's getting rassistic.

I don't agree with this at all, why couldn't I point out things I don't like about people or cultures which are different from mine? I am not racist, and Dora's not racist, ffs! But we can't love everything and everybody unanimously, and one who says you can is a fucking big hypocrite.

Of course, I won't go bitching about people just cause they're black. There are monkey people all around the globe anyway :D

Dhatura said:
I don't agree with this at all, why couldn't I point out things I don't like about people or cultures which are different from mine? I am not racist, and Dora's not racist, ffs! But we can't love everything and everybody unanimously, and one who says you can is a fucking big hypocrite.

Of course, I won't go bitching about people just cause they're black. There are monkey people all around the globe anyway :D
When did I say that we have to love everything and everybody unanimously?
I'm defending Bobo Balde cos people thought it was ok to call him a monkey and an ape. If you think thats ok then thats your problem, but dont dare turn things around as if I'm steakknife here.

i agree Duncan, yes, no one should think they are better than anyone else, I mean I don't want to develop any nazi tendencies and I never will. Hey are you really steakknife man? If I bump into you in London will I be safe?

i have a few black mates. surinam descent, moroccan... there are some physical differences, but mentally... no. i dont see colour cos i dont feel its there.

Strangelight said:
When did I say that we have to love everything and everybody unanimously?
I'm defending Bobo Balde cos people thought it was ok to call him a monkey and an ape. If you think thats ok then thats your problem, but dont dare turn things around as if I'm steakknife here.

Hey, get it out, what's wrong? :tickled: I didn't even react to your post but Eos's, I thought it was obvious without copying her paragraph there, cause I even paraphrased her sentences.

I called EVERYONE a monkey, especially you, but I left your man alone. Seriously though, I think I have the right to criticize, that's not racial, even if I dare to criticize something about a different race. Why didn't you tell Bambi not to refer to the Asians as "slant-eyed belly slicers" and "no chair having, ancestor worshipping, raw fish eating, airplane droppers"? Somehow that went unnoticed by everyone.

Strangelight said:
dont dare turn things around as if I'm steakknife here.

Oooh, I'm scared now. o_O