Most beautiful MEN

no, im serious.. i know lots of blokes that dont like football and I barely know any who does but those i usually hate.. as i see football is a reason to watch tv for middle-aged embittered pot-belly-d bald unemployed alcoholics in a pub.. (from these: I dont like pot-belly, smokie pubs, drinkin and TV. Especially the last: I'd want to BAN all TVs like.)

without tvs you wouldn't be able to watch those class A hongkong movies from dvd's nor cantopop-shows or whatever. Are you crazy, girl? :eek:

I really don't like to watch footie either. Or any sports, actually.

I meant "tv" for the broadcasting (brainwashing trash), not the machine itself... I thought it's unamigous like..

and this is football for ya, take it:

ot4729.jpg

lol lol
you think?

i just believe to be proud for your self and everyone is different from other..
averyone have their own personality

and also i dont believe there is in this world the most beautifull men exist
because?
for example me i am greek and i i know a girl wich is from china and the handsomes men for her are o_O ....
and also for the people in south africa , black people, pakistans!!! indians and many more .....

yes i agree, and I didn't mean to offend you or anything, anyway yes, its true each is different and beautifull in his own way, and some should learn to like themselves before they like others..