Most beautiful MEN

after reading some of the comments in this thread i think it's pretty fucked up, why say monkey at all, or anytyhing like that even to joke, some of you must live in a little shack high up on a mountain side where no non-white people are around

Dhatura said:
Hey, get it out, what's wrong? :tickled: I didn't even react to your post but Eos's, I thought it was obvious without copying her paragraph there, cause I even paraphrased her sentences.

I called EVERYONE a monkey, especially you, but I left your man alone. Seriously though, I think I have the right to criticize, that's not racial, even if I dare to criticize something about a different race. Why didn't you tell Bambi not to refer to the Asians as "slant-eyed belly slicers" and "no chair having, ancestor worshipping, raw fish eating, airplane droppers"? Somehow that went unnoticed by everyone.

Oooh, I'm scared now. o_O
you're critisizing black people for having a different body and skull form to white people?? haha that's really intelligent

its a thin line. if i would say abou jah jah is a cunt (he is a guy who stands for the islamic peoples' 'rights' in belgium, but he says everyone should be able to come to belgium, no matter what) then im classified as a racist? :confused: just because i dont agree with him. i call bush a cunt as well. but he is white so its ok? :confused:

Dhatura said:
But we can't love everything and everybody unanimously, and one who says you can is a fucking big hypocrite.
I don't like the whole world either. And there are types of human which in my eyes are not pretty at all. But I don't call them monkeys... A monkey is a cute animal but I think some people might get it as an offence ;)

Mariner said:
its a thin line. if i would say abou jah jah is a cunt (he is a guy who stands for the islamic peoples' 'rights' in belgium, but he says everyone should be able to come to belgium, no matter what) then im classified as a racist? :confused:
Nope, because you would refer to his attitude and to things he's saying and not to his looks or where he comes from...

heh I think most people would say 'islamic cunt' was a racist remark as there is no need to affirm the person as arabic in the insult. Oh no Dhatura, you are calling me a monkey now?? :( but i'm anglo-celtic, where ya from anyway?

i think monkey when referred to black people is an offence, i think most would agree with me there, are you a racist that lives in Capetown? hehe sounds like a great combination!

Eos said:
Because they're different than you. If you were black and would tell something about white people in general you would be a racist too.
everyone is different from me, this is simply stupid. if someone has blue eyes then cannot I say (s)he's an idiot?!?! the thing is that I DIDNT SAY THAT ALL BLACK MEN ARE MONKEYs. I said that THIS ONE looks like one.. JUST the same as it was already posted about George Bush before here on a picture ..and hes white!! then why was noone harrassed about telling "all white men/presidents are monkeys"?! I DIDNT TELL ANYTHING ABOUT PPL IN GENERAL. You all can fucking read it above and see it for yourselves. Which means that anyone who is still arguing about it is a provoking fake-antiracist idiot.
E.g if I say mehdi is an annoying prick IT DOESNT MEAN I HATE ARABS. If I say "I hate arabs" that means it. (for morons: it was only an example.)

On the other hand: why cannot someone say that "many black(and asian) people have a skull similar to monkeys if its fucking true?!? Its just like all white ppl look like pigs. Then what?! It is not critisism, it doesnt say they are Less worthy or evil or bad. This forum was about personal taste, about what we see nice and what we see ugly. I personally think that e.g. fat ppl are ugly. It doesnt mean that I want to slaughter fat ppl or I hate them in person or I think that they are bad ppl or any way I want to harrass them. It only means that I dont day-dream about taking my pants off to let them to push a fatty dick into my tepid apple-pie. Thats all. Now, if you live in the US, sue me. :D

Dora said:
everyone is different from me, this is simply stupid. if someone has blue eyes then cannot I say (s)he's an idiot?!?! the thing is that I DIDNT SAY THAT ALL BLACK MEN ARE MONKEYs. I said that THIS ONE looks like one.. JUST the same as it was already posted about George Bush before here on a picture ..and hes white!! then why was noone harrassed about telling "all white men/presidents are monkeys"?! I DIDNT TELL ANYTHING ABOUT PPL IN GENERAL. You all can fucking read it above and see it for yourselves. Which means that anyone who is still arguing about it is a provoking fake-antiracist idiot.
E.g if I say mehdi is an annoying prick IT DOESNT MEAN I HATE ARABS. If I say "I hate arabs" that means it. (for morons: it was only an example.)

On the other hand: why cannot someone say that "many black(and asian) people have a skull similar to monkeys if its fucking true?!? Its just like all white ppl look like pigs. Then what?! It is not critisism, it doesnt say they are Less worthy or evil or bad. This forum was about personal taste, about what we see nice and what we see ugly. I personally think that e.g. fat ppl are ugly. It doesnt mean that I want to slaughter fat ppl or I hate them in person or I think that they are bad ppl or any way I want to harrass them. It only means that I dont day-dream about taking my pants off to let them to push a fatty dick into my tepid apple-pie. Thats all. Now, if you live in the US, sue me. :D

1. Do you think its fine to call black people monkeys?
2. Would you say it to their face?