Most Brutal 'The' on MAYH

Jon Snow

asoiaf afaict
Jul 22, 2004
I would have to say the 'The' in 'The Rain was waving goodbye' from April Ethereal even though all of the 'the's in Demon of the Fall are brutal too. The 'the' in 'The rain was waving goodbye' is just so amazingly heavy. \m/ :immortal: \m/

What do you guys think?

I'm trying to have a discussion about Opeth's music please don't spam my thread.

lol i didn't know the moor was on MAYH loflz

that is a decently brutal 'the' though

okay okay, than I'll start a thread on what is the most emotional "In" on Still Life ... and after that I'll start some other threads where I will debate on a silly and very sarcastic way with myself using 2 nicknames ... and after that I'll start a poll asking if people on this forum like music yes or no, or perhaps if they know opeth ... and after that I'll start a whole bunch of threads to make fun of this forum.
and very few people will get that I'm joking around, so a lot of people will respond seriously on what is the most emotional "In" on Still Life or they will ponder and ask themselves if they know Opeth while being on the Opeth forum ...

seriously ... this forum was interesting again, but it seems that it is slipping away again.

This thread sucks more than my threads!
Be prepared for a lot of "this thread sucks" comments by the "ultimate thread starters" of this board.

okay okay, than I'll start a thread on what is the most emotional "In" on Still Life ... and after that I'll start some other threads where I will debate on a silly and very sarcastic way with myself using 2 nicknames ... and after that I'll start a poll asking if people on this forum like music yes or no, or perhaps if they know opeth ... and after that I'll start a whole bunch of threads to make fun of this forum.
and very few people will get that I'm joking around, so a lot of people will respond seriously on what is the most emotional "In" on Still Life or they will ponder and ask themselves if they know Opeth while being on the Opeth forum ...

seriously ... this forum was interesting again, but it seems that it is slipping away again.

Exactly.

Yea, this thread is definitely hilarious. It's a great parody of bored Opeth fanboys' tendency to overanalyze everything which to outsiders probably seems ridiculous and extremely amusing.

Yea, this thread is definitely hilarious. It's a great parody of bored Opeth fanboys' tendency to overanalyze everything which to outsiders probably seems ridiculous and extremely amusing.

One thread may have been a fitting parody. Multiple threads is malicious and a plea for a banning which I have granted in multitude. As you also know, there are no "Outsiders" involved in this action... only "Ex-Insiders" who know what they are/were doing. If you think this forum sucks so friggin bad... why come here? Just leave and stay gone.