Most famous person or musician you've ever met

Back in 2000 I met Ric Flair in Las Vegas(at MGM) after a WCW PPV. He was putting them away at the bar. Awesome guy. His douchebag son David was there too but so was a very young and drunk Stacy Keibler..she was nice and hot. Favorite quote from Ric "David would you shut up, you're embarrassing me"

I almost met the man himself in Finland. We were outside of their hotel but wasnt allowed in. I think it was for the best. It was a matter of days (maybe a week) after Eddie Guerrero died (who I met the year or two before) and the wrestlers were all down and didnt seem very interested with the fans after the show (except Chris Jericho who came out to sign stuff).

Second time was after a RAW in Birmingham. Flair was getting out the backdoor after the event and it was just a few meters away. However there were lots of people there and many rushed to see him. I didnt. I prefer a personal meeting, a handshake and exchange a few words. Autographs mean nothing for me really.

Nicko McBrain after a drum clinic he was giving in Edinburgh. I've met Blaze Bayley on at least 5 seperate occasions before and after gigs. Also Dave Mustaine and the Drover brothers after a Megadeth gig, and Chris Broderick after another Megadeth gig. Met Gary Holt and Lee Altus of Exodus after a gig in Glasgow (and Evile too actually) and their drummer Tom Hunting wandering around at Wacken festival last year.

Outside of music, I once met Billy Connolly when I worked in Virgin.

Got a couple..

I've become friends with Iron Maiden artist Derek Riggs through The Iron Maidens tribute band:
Riggs_09.jpg

and I got to meet Ozzy and Tony Iommi a few years ago by winning a radio contest:
Rockline_2004.jpg

I met Karl Sanders, George Kollias (2 times that day), and Chris Lollis of Nile last time they played a show in London. I also spoke to Grave's guitar player there, shook hands with someone who i just assumed was in Belphegor and thanked them for the show even though I didn't watch them, though in my inebriation it might just have been a member of the audience.

I met all of Opeth at their Roundhouse Tapes DVD screening in London, got some signatures and had some chats with Mikael. They seemed like nice fellas.

Shane Embury walked past me at a Napalm Death gig while the supports were on.

I sat near jazz legend George Melley in a pub once.

I have also met japanese wrestlers. Most notably the legends Mitsuharu Misawa and Kenta Kobashi. Allthough this was at a autograph signing which probably doesnt really count. If it counts I've met a few more famous people as well.

:OMG:

The most famous person I've met was Anthony Michael Hall.
Or Michale Graves, he lives in my town and I've talked to him on several occasions.

And for the wrestling fans, I met Hayabusa about 8 years ago at and FMW show. I was 10 I think.

I've met:
-All the guys in Behemoth along with Karl Sanders while we sat and watched the shitty main stage acts of ozzfest 2007.
-Mikael Stanne from Dark Tranquility.
-Ran into all the guys from Scar Symmetry and Into Eternity at an Albertsons while waiting for their show with Dark Tranq and The Haunted.
-Met Dolving that same day(pretty cool guy).
-Met an all girl Japanese ska band called Oreskaband at Warped Tour over the summer, recommended if you like ska.
-Also met the guys in Reel Big Fish.
-Sven from Aborted.
-Kirk Windstein from Down/Crowbar. Almost met Phil but he's such an arrogant doucher.

AND OF COURSE IVE MET RON PAUL

Jimmy Carr at his show in Birmingham, UK 2006
John Rhys Davies (Gimli, Sallah) on a film I worked on here in NZ
Sir Richard Hadlee (if anyone knows cricket)