Most memorable Australian Metal moments

Ah yeah, subject at hand...
  • Turner rocking up on stage in a Santa suit and playing the recorder towards the end of Hail And Kill.
Thread over.

yes!!! hahaha

one of my most memorable moments is the testament signing with that banner we made. that photo of us holding it up behind the band was sweet.

I just remembered another one: Ralphe getting up onstage dressed as a polar bear during a Dungeon show at the Forest Inn, then knocking Tim's rack off the stage into the stairwell as he blundered around, unable to see.

Oh yeah, and Rok from Sadistik Exekution punching the crap out of a friend of mine who dragged him off stage at the end of their set. Haha. Funny stuff.

That was amazing! Even more amazing that my rack actually still worked! HAHA! I turned around and it was... gone! :guh: And when I checked it, all of the rack adaptors were twisted - it actually bounced down 3 stairs face first onto a concrete floor! :erk: Pretty tough gear! Ironically, I don't actually own any part of that rig anymore...

There's been a few awesome Ralphe moments! I remember one time he went for a stage dive at the Espy narrowly missing Steve Ravic's sister who JUST managed to duck in the nick of time! Unfortunately, he didn't get caught by anyone and smashed pretty hard into the floor! D'OH! He was sore but it was nothing more beer couldn't fix! HAHA!

Absolute legend! :)

That was amazing! Even more amazing that my rack actually still worked! HAHA! I turned around and it was... gone! :guh: And when I checked it, all of the rack adaptors were twisted - it actually bounced down 3 stairs face first onto a concrete floor! :erk: Pretty tough gear! Ironically, I don't actually own any part of that rig anymore...
You laugh now but i'm sure you probably weren't seeing the funny side of it when it happened!

Not for the first few seconds, I agree, but even then it was almost worth it just to have Ralphe on stage with his outfit on - it was fucking hilarious! :lol: Having said that, if there was a bunch of broken circuit boards sitting at the bottom of the stairs instead of a slightly bent rack, I'd probably have been a little more sad! :p