Most Play Count Opeth Songs (iTunes ETC.)

I don't have iTunes installed so I don't know the recent play counts. But in last.fm I used to track my playcounts. This is the list for a period of some months during 2005, because it coincides with the release of Ghost Reveries, the results are kinda natural (although GR is somewhere at the bottom of my fav. Opeth albums)

Face of Melinda (45)
The Grand Conjuration (40)
Ghost Of Perdition (27)
Credence (27)
Black Rose Immortal (21)
Reverie/Harlequin Forest (20)
Isolation Years (18)
Leper Affinity (18)
Drapery Falls (17)
Harvest (15)
Beneath The Mire (15)
etc etc...

iTunes never gets my play counts right (for my iPod that is), so I can't participate.

Does Winamp keep a play count somewhere? I'm too lazy to check.

I've changed Last.fm profiles recently, but this is the top five from about 3 months ago:

1. The Moor - 158
2. Moonlapse Vertigo - 149
3. Serenity Painted Death - 135
4. Blackwater Park - 109
5. Godhead's Lament - 76

Opeth – Demon of the Fall - 140
Opeth – Serenity Painted Death - 95
Opeth – Ghost of Perdition - 92
Opeth – Credence - 80
Opeth – A Fair Judgement - 79
Opeth – Master's Apprentices - 78
Opeth – April Ethereal - 70

Deliverance - 154
Master's Apprentice - 142
A Fair Judgement - 131
For Absent Friends - 126
Wreath - 107

Deliverance was my first Opeth album :p

Aha, fuck. Confused with "The Jester Race" :D

It'd be "TGC" for The Grand Conjuration

how did you manage with that?:loco:

But yeah TGC isn't very impressive alone but I think it becomes a lot better if you actually listen to the whole album or at least the last 4 songs in one session. I heard GR is almost like a concept album, at least sharing a sort of theme within the songs, perhaps thats why I think TGC becomes better being a part of the whole album atmosphere...

stil life fan? lol me too

You could definitely say that.

For those of you who use foobar2000 and Last.fm, but don't want the Last.fm program on their computer I suggest using this. I would actually recommend foobar to pretty much everyone, well, everyone who's willing to get their hands a little bit dirty in some very simple code.

You can make it look like this and that

Original page for the foobar2000 mods is here. I can provide the .dll files needed and the folders in their right locations unlike the download on Brumal's config page, please PM if you want the link for the files. Also, just to say, it's not as hard as it may seem, especially as I've put the folders in their right locations, it should be a simple matter of following the Readme for the respective skin.

You could definitely say that.

For those of you who use foobar2000 and Last.fm, but don't want the Last.fm program on their computer I suggest using this. I would actually recommend foobar to pretty much everyone, well, everyone who's willing to get their hands a little bit dirty in some very simple code.

You can make it look like this and that

Original page for the foobar2000 mods is here. I can provide the .dll files needed and the folders in their right locations unlike the download on Brumal's config page, please PM if you want the link for the files. Also, just to say, it's not as hard as it may seem, especially as I've put the folders in their right locations, it should be a simple matter of following the Readme for the respective skin.

I didn't know somebody was maintaining the foobar2k Audioscrobbler plugin again. I'm still using the last final release from around when Audioscrobbler turned into last.fm and the plugin became officially unsupported. Still works though actually. And thanks.

P.S. foobar > any other music player anyone could mention.

I didn't know somebody was maintaining the foobar2k Audioscrobbler plugin again. I'm still using the last final release from around when Audioscrobbler turned into last.fm and the plugin became officially unsupported. Still works though actually. And thanks.

Wow, that is surprising to hear that it still works. I hate that Last.fm program it's just so unnecessary for most of us, plus the fact it uses so much RAM for a relatively simple program. I don't see why they just don't release a separate scrobbler plugin.

P.S. foobar > any other music player anyone could mention.

This is very, very true. Once you've got the hang of foobar it is by far the best audio player. Even friends that I've introduced to foobar, who hadn't heard of anything else past WMP, iTunes or Winamp find that foobar is by far superior, just as you're willing to learn a bit and don't mind putting a bit of work in.

foobar+Combined Community Codec Pack is all you really need for your media needs.