Most Produced Breakdown Ever.

Yeah. I also love that snare! Which one is it? Any info/details on the processing?!
And btw, this breakdown kicks ass!

Just wanted to say thanks for all the feedback im getting on this. wasnt expecting this much buzz. but heres some info on this mix -

Recorded in Logic on a macbook using a firewire solo interface. literally 2 guitar tracks panned hard R & L. its all in my presets, and if i didnt spend almost all summer/fall on it i would gladly give it out.

Drums are SSD EX pack, kick 10 and snare 11a mixed with snare 3 P

Go to the joey sturgis pages asking for the line 6 pod patch and just copy the settings somewhat into Amplitube. I will say though i tweaked the multi band compressor on the master track alot. just mainly trying to get it more beefy. and not to brag at all but the bass is fake. pitch shifted down using amplitube. recorded with my ESP.

any more questions message me and ill try and help you out
thanks dudes.
:)

wow! what drum samples are you using? would realy apreciate if you let me try out that kick and snare.. the snare is amazing

tounds good but there are too may effects, takes away the whole power IMHO.

cherrs
S.
forget what he said ^

sounds great. the effects are rad.

It just needs some bass. a bass VSTi would be better than pitch-shifting a guitar since they'll give the proper bass frequencies.

honestly, great job. It seems like a ton of bands are wanting to do this style of stuff right now, and i feel like u have got the hang of the producing side of it... so for that A+
too bad every band and their moms are doing this style cause when i first heard it i was really intrigued, but now that i hear it on every new cd comming out, i am starting to despise it

what reverb did you use for that reverse snare hit? it comes so quick. mine always sound like a ghost creapin up lol

It's not impossible, dude. You just gotta practice with EQing and Comping and all that good stuff. And also experiment with different amp sims, cab impulses, etc.

How about people start to experiment with REAL stuff again... I don't get it. Sorry. The mix sounds solid for a demo but there's no vibe at all about it. That's just me and my opinion. but all these effects got necessary so bands don't seem all that lame. it covers that they're putting songs together that are no songs in the end at all. I also think it's wrong that there are people on this forum, that are actually trying to learn something besides presets/slate samples that don't even get a 20 clicks. This one has 2300.

Edit.: And I just realized this one was resurrected from the dead. Well... damn. I still don't get it. :)