Most Ridiculous Metal Cover?

that ten masked men band is inspired. Beat It?! I forgot that song existed, its much better now.

that ten masked men band is inspired. Beat It?! I forgot that song existed, its much better now.

Agreed! Ten Masked Men transformed these songs and did it VERY WELL. I was impressed, especially watching "Play The Funky Music White Boy". The video synchs up perfectly too :lol:

They have a new fans right here! :headbang:

I like Between the Buried and Me a lot, but fuck man, they picked some horrible songs for that album. "Bicycle Race", being the worst.

Also, rofl @ those videos poster by sh0kr0k.
Friend of mine plugged the shit out of BTBAM for longest time and tried to slowly get me into them with that debauchery of cover songs album. Even the Sepultura and Pantera covers were bad. Id imagine thats last time youll see covers from them.

Didn't you know that Avril Lavigne has made an Angel Of Death's cover?

I really think I must be mistaken. Are you talking about the Slayer song? The idea of that being covered by some female pop star just doesn't register in my mind. ...I simply cannot picture that at all!

If this exists, please post a link. I have to see this.

I am almost halfway through the raining blood cover, and I like what Tori Amos did with it

=-p =-)