The 10 most expensive black metal albums.

The most I ever paid for something used was a copy of Hallow's Victim for about $45. The most I ever spent on new albums was 30 Euros for Lord Vicar's DLP and $35 for the recent BBTAD reissue of Judgement of the Dead.

I really shudder to think how much I've spent on shipping costs over the years. Living in Australia P&H is a real killer, you can basically double the price for vinyl. That Pagan Altar record cost $40 to be shipped from SKR, more than the LP itself!

Once a buddy of mine gets back from Afghanistan I'll probably be dropping $70 for his copy of From the Lost Years

I paid I think 35$ for Farseeing LP, and a little over 30$ for an original Ample Destruction.
in before someone says bootleg, it's not, the cover has some slight bend marks, and I looked on the record for the secret message and it has it.

Never paid more than 20 for one album, and i think the only time it was was like a thing with 3 or 4 cds...every cd/lp i've gotten has been around 10 bucks, i just got 5 kickass lp's for 5 bucks, albeit i only buy jazz/classical/opera lps so i'm not sure how much metal ones are

It's about as stupid as most other hobbies, and harmless for you so I don't see the big deal.

And also it would be cool as hell to get fully into collecting but really who has the money.Even when I browse the Nuclear War Now! site it always reminds me that there must be some rich fuckers out there in metal land,there's gotta be guys out there with massive vinyl collections full of Die Hard editions.I have a small collection(about 30 or so vinyl albums and a few cool boxsets)but I think you'd have to be fairly well off to get into collecting seriously.

And also it would be cool as hell to get fully into collecting but really who has the money.Even when I browse the Nuclear War Now! site it always reminds me that there must be some rich fuckers out there in metal land,there's gotta be guys out there with massive vinyl collections full of Die Hard editions.I have a small collection(about 30 or so vinyl albums and a few cool boxsets)but I think you'd have to be fairly well off to get into collecting seriously.

Yeah, I have no idea how Koude Haat affords all the shit he buys. He must have inherited some money or something.

Transilvanian Hunger costs more to buy than it did too record/produce it.