Most Sexy Avatar...

dont think you want to know where my old avatar is from, the original pic wasnt very nice...anyway dont know if i would describe it as sexy, but i certainly like lina's pic

Haven't you noticed my see-through glasses? :mad:

lol

You guys just don't know what Emporio Armani is all about

Survival of the fittest suits me fine, the truth as it was told to me by Calvin Klein.

"Herbie hancokck - round the corner - fuck this is good :) "

hmm, marking this in my mental notebook.

My vote for sexiest avatar goes to Opet. Probably the most underrated avatar- dark, mysterious- it's not even human that thing. But strangely it's femine; it exudes feminity (sp?).

Only if youlike first class troo (sorry I had 2 :) ) funk! Very jazzy. But if you really wanna get some get one of the following:

1.Headhunters - first ever funk record really, very jazzy as well - get it!

2.Future shock - the follow up to the record with rockit on that started hip hop,but more metallic! However can sound a bit outdated now!

3. His new album got saome amazing dance/jazz tracks on! But I've only heard a bit!

4.The new standard - pure jazz covers of simon and grafunkel, nirvana etc. etc. You would never imagine it could be done ;)

Yeh Herbie Hancock, I've just stuck on 'chameleon' now, thanks for the tip!

There's some guy who I think posts a lot in the IF forum (boo, hiss they all say) and he's got Ralph Wiggum with some crud all round his mouth and a caption 'I bent my wookie.' It cracks me up every time.

Now Ralph Wiggum is sexy!

btw, the barb-wire-on-sexy-stomach-picture is taken from the new dimmu album and colored yellow