Most Un-Metal Moment

-CC-

Something in My Eye
Jan 12, 2009
Alright spit it out guys,

What is THE most un-metal thing you have ever done in your lifetime?!

My dark secret was pretty bad, it happened way back when I used to go to high school many years ago..I had chemistry in my junior year and I sat next to one the finest woman I have ever seen, and we chatted from time to time but nothing really sprung from it..anyway one day she walked in with a new bag (probably from Hot Topic) with the Underoath logo all over it...

I decided to be smooth and ask her if there were any upcoming Underoath concerts and told her that they were a pretty cool band :ill:! It ended up being really unsmooth because she asked me what my favorite song was, and I have never heard an Underoath song in my life so I kinda said something like "ehh...well you know it keeps changing, I like them all *nervous smile*"

I never even got to fuck the chick in the end..else it wouldn't have been that un-metal (trust me she was amazing, suicidegirls status)

I got a good one. One time I was watching figure skating with my mother(I could just stop here...) and some chick was skating about and I said, "Ya know, those brown skates she is wearing are really chunky and don't really go well with the rest of her outfit." I immediately paused and and thought "wow, that's gotta be the gayest thing I have ever said."

I balance out my metal appearance with some un-metal personality. I love kittens and cute animals, and will always make people aware of that. I have attended Ska shows (but haven't danced, yet). I love giving and receiving hugs.

I'm also an experienced juggler, but I don't usually associate that with un-metalness.

well i guess the only un metal tings ive done are well... i like animals. more reptiles than anything. and i like classic rock and punk

I am all that is metal

And all that is un-metal you shit out after gratuitous chili consumption. It's like you purge yourself of all that is untrve.

I have several un-metal moments. I'm involved with a girl you hates metal, so I'm guilty most of the time.

But like Eligos, I'm not concerned with image at all. When I went to see Kiuas and Moonsorrow in Helsinki, I was the only fucker there wearing a plain white t-shirt.

Plenty of times... but I'll share an un-metal, metal moment.

Sitting there and crying the first time I heard Iced Earth's Watching Over Me. (fuck I still do sometimes)

Like CyanideChrist I've also pretended to like some band I don't listen to just to impress a girl, but in my case it was some gay trance music.

When I play with my hamster, I talk to him in a squeaky voice. It's pretty unmetal.

I love kittens and cute animals, and will always make people aware of that.
I assumed your mom was responsible for every single object in your house down to the spatula-holder being cat-related.

I as well love cute cuddly animals. In general, most animals are pretty cool.

I swear we've had this thread before.