most uncommercial albums

I HUGELY disagree with your intentions. It all depends on your view of "uncommercial".

On that note, I would also like to add Coil's "ANS", which is a 3 hour or so drone album.

the thread is asking for the most uncommercial albums...a black metal album by a black metal band is directed at a certain audience; therefore, maybe not as much as a radiohead record, it still is commercial. could i make myseld clear this time?

here's another:

B000005S37.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_AA240_.jpg

the thread is asking for the most uncommercial albums...a black metal album by a black metal band is directed at a certain audience; therefore, maybe not as much as a radiohead record, it still is commercial. could i make myseld clear this time?
Uncommercial to me seems more like albums that would be completely against mainstream/popular audiences, or what albums have the most "esoteric" feel to them. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. It'll all be okay now.

Uncommercial to me seems more like albums that would be completely against mainstream/popular audiences, or what albums have the most "esoteric" feel to them. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. It'll all be okay now.

hahaaha where did that come from? no one is hurt, tubbs. :lol: we are just talking about music here.

of course i know what you mean and it isnt wrong. the next burzum record -if there is one- is still a pretty uncommercial album when you compare it to thousand other mainstream bands...

but still they are written, recorded, produced and packaged keeping in mind that they will be bought by black metal listeners. and they are expected to sell a certain amount.

however, consider the "picnic of love" album by anal cunt. have you heard that piece of junk? im sure i dont need to tell you what style anal cunt is, but listen to that record and you'll see what i mean. i honestly wander how much that one sold...or if actually anyone on earth listens to it at all? hahaha

hahaaha where did that come from? no one is hurt, tubbs. :lol: we are just talking about music here.

of course i know what you mean and it isnt wrong. the next burzum record -if there is one- is still a pretty uncommercial album when you compare it to thousand other mainstream bands...

but still they are written, recorded, produced and packaged keeping in mind that they will be bought by black metal listeners. and they are expected to sell a certain amount.

however, consider the "picnic of love" album by anal cunt. have you heard that piece of junk? im sure i dont need to tell you what style anal cunt is, but listen to that record and you'll see what i mean. i honestly wander how much that one sold...or if actually anyone on earth listens to it at all? hahaha
Well, I never really wanted to start an argument out of it, but that's what it seemed like at first by your response. I guess I understand where you're coming from now. No worries.

Praxis - Sacrifist

Bootsy Collins, Bill Laswell, and Buckethead do Industrial Noise Shit. Pretty unlistenable, iyam. Uncommercial as hell from folks who have done commercial.