Motley Crue in Tampa last night

SavaRon

Sep 21, 2004
Florida
Seen the Crue here in Tampa last night and they actually put on a good show! I wasn't sure what to expect with all the rumors flying around but they sounded great and also played a lot of old shit. Vince even sounded good. They did songs like red hot, louder than hell, and on with the show. I think they did almost the whole shout at the devil album. It was really entertaining and I recommend anybody checking out this show! :D

I am just going to have to skip this one. No offense to any Motley Crue fans but they are pulling the same old tired ass come out of retirement for the milk them dry tour. Over charging for tickets and only putting out 3 new songs on a best of, no thanks

Man does Mick look a little hagard here or what

mick56ef.jpg

Bear

You know I thought of going to the show last night but then I decided I wasn't interested. I saw the Crue back in the day on the Theatre of Pain tour. That's enough for me. Cool that they did On With the Show though. That's always been my favorite song of theirs.

I'm sorry Savaron, but I just can't do the Motley Crue thing anymore! The same goes for Van Halen! I use to be a big fan of both bands, but I guess my taste changed. I would love to see a good ol' Whitesnake show though! I never got to see those guys back in the day, because I was in middle school at the time. I've never grown tired of Whitesnake, Dio, Europe, and Dokken.

It doesn't bother me when bands get back together to make some more money or do whatever. As long as they deliver the goods and put on an awesome show it is worth the price to me. They are playing some really awesome stuff and playing the fans what they want to hear. I really wanted to see Motley Crue but their upcoming show at Madison Square Garden is completely sold out. I am looking foward to seeing them over the summer. I will jump for tickets then.

Actually Mick moved around quite a bit. I was surprised. It was a fun show, half naked girls dancing around, motorcycles, pyro, midgets, psyco looking clowns. I'm glad I went and tickets weren't to bad at 40 bucks for floor seats.

Oakenson said:
Woah, I didn't know people still listened to these 80's burn-out bands! :?:
They're selling out places, bro. A couple years back my wife wanted to see Bon Jovi, so we went and the place was pack to the roof...sell-out 16,000+ strong. I was impressed.