Motley Crue - "Farewell Tour"

Mikey-Bong

May 29, 2011
Anybody give a shit? :lol:

I just ordered tickets for me and my wife. With Alice Cooper opening, it should be a fun time. But there's no way I'm falling for the whole retirement thing.

I would have went to this show even if they hadn't announced that it would be the last. I love Cooper and even though I'm well aware that Motley uses backing tapes and Vince only "sings" every other word, they still put on a big entertaining show.

I paid like $150 to see them in Vegas 2 years ago. Great show but no interest seeing them again, especially at Vegas rip-off prices

Has there ever been a more morbidly self-absorbed farewell to music in the history of rock?

I'm over it, and I was a huge Crue fan back in the 80s /early 90s, but I'm over their look at us press conferences and farewells.

When their last decent record came out 20 years ago, I don't get why we should really give a shit anymore.

I feel bad for Mic's health, that would be a legit reason for farewell tour.

His health condition sounded really serious 5 years ago, but he still kicking. He does look like a walking skeleton though

After reading the heroin diaries Nikki sixx is a very shrew businessman,I'm not a Crüe fan by any means but am yet to c Mötley Crüe and I might just c it on the next run

Has there ever been a more morbidly self-absorbed farewell to music in the history of rock?

I'm over it, and I was a huge Crue fan back in the 80s /early 90s, but I'm over their look at us press conferences and farewells.

When their last decent record came out 20 years ago, I don't get why we should really give a shit anymore.

Saints of Los Angeles was pretty good. :loco: