Motorhead

your overlooking the Young brothers in the lyrics department as well as their lead/rhythm guitars which Bon had nothing to do with... Bon was more personality then anything else imo and that is what is favored about him by the majority of Bon era fans much like Lemmy...

that may be true about the personality but it seems like a few 80's ac/dc albums were made on autopilot

I haven't heard every Motorhead album because to me they are a bit formulatic. If I had to pick one, it would be Orgasmatron. I always thought the lyrics on that song were brilliant.

I loved the energy on Bastards so that's up there on my list as well.

March or Die was tainted by the duet with Ozzy, imo.

I can't remember one song off of Snake Bite Love as I sit here. I may have to listen to it later.

As for AC/DC, I can hear them everywhere so I never bothered to purchase more than a couple of their albums, Highway to Hell and Back In Black being two of them, of course. Ballbreaker was highly underrated.

I gotta say "Iron Fist"...then "Ace, then Bomber/Overkill"...but each is exceptional for different reasons. I can still always listen to Iron Fist from start to finish without ever getting bored for a moment - the production is a bit thin to be sure, but fuck I love that album.