Movies

Yeah I agree, but one of my favorite is Knightley ;) Oh and there's Beckinsale, Portman, Paquin, Johansson.... But as I said, I mostly look in my surroundings.

I just saw Hotel Rwanda. Don Cheadle is my hero. I'm not ashamed to say that I was crying for the last hour of that film. Really was a terrible thing that happened, although I seriously don't remember the events, I was a bit young I think. I do feel ashamed for taking my living situation for granted in the past. I think too many people are ungrateful.

Seen HOSTEL yesterday.

That flick made me shake and tremble in some moments...

But I never felt so good while the bad guy was being ... um, mutilated and killed :) Cuz most of times you just don't give a fuck and you are like "oh, the evil is punished? Kewl!", but this time, I was almost jumping in my seat :)

Millions. I absolutely loved it... really innocent and yet uncheesy or cliched

Down with love... I came upon it while changing channels on tv, and told myself I'd just watch until commercials came up, because I was sleepy adn wanted to go to the bathroom, and then two hours or so later it was suddenly over and I hadn't moved. I loved the costumes and ambientation, loved the characters, and adored Ewan McGregor. Funny and cute.

before that I'd seen She's the one, which was pretty dull. however maybe the fact that it was dubbed played a decisive role in my opinion of it.

40 Year old Virgin, which had a couple of parts that made me chuckle but that's about it. And it kind of dragged in the end.

I watched "Saw II" on friday. Nice ending, and unexpected (at least i didn't expect it). And i liked the drug addict and disliked the cop guy a lot, which makes the ending even better. Plus i was watching it with a little someone who's very dear to me, ;) so i had a great time.

On saturday i watched "The shining" for the second time (well, i hadn't watched the ending before, but this time i watched the whole thing). Not nearly as scary as the first time i watched it (actually, the first time it was (and still is) the only film that had ever made me jump in my seat, but the second time i was never even close to jumping). Just as with "Saw II", i was watching it with that person, so it was amazing.

and exactly how dear is that person? Because, you know, this might amputate your regularity on UM :p

Seriously, I'm happy for you and I could say "hope you'll have more good moments" but I know you will.

That dear. ;) Yea, i can't seem to keep my promise to myself to stay away from relationships. Eh, let's see what comes out from this one. And thanks a lot for your good wishes and, um.. predictions. :)

You know, it will indeed amputate my regularity on UM just a bit (mainly on weekends). But then so will university once classes start for me again.

January 30. Luckily for me though, I only have 12 hours of class per week and no course on friday so it's gonna be easy-going this time :p

I beat you all, i start on Jan 31st and there are no hours for me. :p
Nah, with a rough estimation it will be around 30 hours per week, plus the extra 8 hours or so whenever i'm on call (which will make it 14-16 hours in a row). And i still have it pretty easy. :D