Movies

2b3a7cbfc7f2b6048bb027ca1241f83e.jpg

I expected more...not bad movie at all but boring sometime...anyway Angelina was great, as always.

Underworld II: The Evolution
I just watched it and i really liked it. Although it is almost entirely based on fighting it is not you typical action movie, at least i didn't experience it as such. Maybe i'm just fascinated with vampires or maybe i'm just fascinated with the main female role Kate Beckinsale who is gorgeous :err:

UndoControl said:
Van Damme is gay (not as in 'happy' nor as in "latest trend at DT's UM forum", but rather as in an insult because i much abhor him).

I totally agree with you. This guy has as much acting talent as Orldando Bloom. That means none. Besides, Bloodsport is the worst martial arts movie ever created...

I watched Popular Music from Vittula last night, I liked it a lot, it's funny, thoughtful, shocking, amusing.. it's an interesting mixture, I was very well entertained :)

'Bubble' Steven Soderbergh movie which shows a slice of small town middle class American life. Check it out its amazing. Nothing like that crap Lars von Trier puts out :loco:
This is a history making movie that in time will be the norm for all new movies.
It was released on DVD, on cable/pay for view and in the theaters all on the same day -