Movies

Last night i watched "The New World". The only negative of the movie was that it was a bit.. too slow in action and with too little talk. I suppose one could easily fall asleep if a bit too tired. But somehow it fitted the movie, so i can't say it was badly done. I liked the end of it a lot. And the imagery and the natural sounds were stunning. All in all, i think it was a very good movie but hardly one i could watch again anytime soon.

hartswar.jpg

The movie filmed in Czech Republic.
I liked the cameras, but script was average and entire movie kinda boring.

B00007A34S.03._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Another movie filmed in Czech Republic.
Vin is the man but entire movie sucks hardly + why the hell is every czechian called Ivan? Ivan is russian man, I know only fer people that are called Ivan. Also, Prague has 1,5 mil of inhabitans, not 0,5.

It's not a movie, but i'm currently watching "House M.D."
I've only watched 2 episodes so far, but i'm hooked.

corpsebride20.jpg

I am not Burton´s fun. I even didn´t like Sleepy Hollow much, just his batman was ok.
This movie wasn´t dissappointement to me, I expected weak scipt and the style of animation isn´t my cup of tea. I appreciate some dead characters - their visage.
I am sure goths love this movie.

Oh, right, and I finally saw Donnie Darko. I thought it was fine, but not as good as many people told me it was. Nice direction, nice script, nice actings. But not really outstanding. Anyway, I'll check whatever else Richard Kelly has to offer.

Ive watched it up until episode 45 or something, I really like it, but since the download system was really shitty a while back, it was quite the pain in the ass to keep track of all the eps so I stopped. It's really funny though :)
Which reminds me.. I should watch it again soon :p

Did you read the quote about the store and the elbow grease? That episode is hilarious :p

QRV said:
Oh, right, and I finally saw Donnie Darko. I thought it was fine, but not as good as many people told me it was. Nice direction, nice script, nice actings. But not really outstanding. Anyway, I'll check whatever else Richard Kelly has to offer.

QRV said:
V for Vendetta. Disappointing.

Exactly my thoughts, almost word in word - you totally nailed the V (yeah, I saw V this weekend, too).

LAYER CAKE (produced by Guy Richie)

Awesome movie, enjoyed every bit of it :D Quantity of story twists and turns per minute of on-screen action is overwhelming :lol: :lol: :lol: