MP3 "Black Metal Battle" !

download and vote for the best track

• Handful Of Hate

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Bloodline

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so you like HOH? hehehe... I love that band, they are so incredbly Intense, and the most weird thing (for a typical BM band) is that they are 1000000 times better on stage, the best BM I've EVER saw live. (that's why I'm trying to find a good tour for 'em, they can easly outclass Marduk, Dark Funeral and all this shit on stage).
btw: official site: www.handfulofhate.com

just to point out that BLOODLINE is NOT a code666 band, they are signed to Selbstmord Services. But was a cool idea to arrange a battle between two 100% Black Metal bands.

I like both tracks, but like the BLOODLINE slightly better ... probably for its Burzum like Intro ...

See you were listening to Burzum too Emi, were you thinking the same thing? :)

I am a sucker for riffs and passages that are memorable and drill themselves into your head.

If there is a Black Metal "battle" going on in this thread, Bloodline is the obvious choice in my ears.

That doesn't mean HoH is crap music - it's just not black enough...

...In my ears.

Hello to everyone at code666 forum!
Gionata from Handful Of Hate finally here! Great idea Emi to let this battle begin! I have to say that Bloodline have a very great song! I’ve listened to it 5-6 times since I downloaded it… I really enjoy Nattefrost’s vocals… he’s one of the best vocalist out of there in my opinion… I really would like to have him as guest appearance on a future Handful Of Hate album… it would be fine… Last Carpathian Forest is one of the best Black-Metal album of this current year 2003 and I hope Bloodline’s one will become too… C’mon Sasrof, let me know your impressions about our song!!!
For TRSTN: you are probably right, we are not totally Black-Metal anymore… but hope you enjoyed our song the same way… or not? Let me know!

Hey there Gionata! Yeah, great track you've got there too - it's not that... It's just that I think Bloodline has captured more of what I feel is the essence of Black Metal. It's not about speed or aggression etc. - more about the grim and dark, you know...

Anyway, I hate these kind of "battles".

Music is not a competition. Nor is it about genre and style...

And I really like the stuff I've heard from Handful of Hate too. Quality metal that I'm looking forward to hearing more from!

So Emi, I'm looking forward to getting one of those Vicecrown promos hehe...

Hello TRSTN!
Thanx for your sincere words... I appreciate a lot sincere people! They rule! Well, I hope you'll enjoy the entire album though... Regarding the battle, well, it's just a joke, don't take it too seriously ok?
I haven't heard Sasrof yet but maybe it's because he's actually on tour with Bloodline maybe? I don't remember the dates... Hope to get his impression as well as I got yours...

Yes, you're right Emi! Ha ha ha...
Surfing through the code666 webstore I got a new Manes complete song... well, it's pretty fine to my ears... I've alredy listened to the "Better Undead..." track but I have to say music and vocals are really interesting...
Just a quick question: do some of you know there was a band some years ago here at Italy that had the same voice of Manes' vocalist?
Well, when I say "same" I mean the vocalist seems the same under every espect! Unbelievable! You should hear it to belive my words!
The band was called Aletheia and they released just one demotape out back in 1996... or something...