Mr. Lars Ulrich

flying_whale

Rome 64 C.E.
May 17, 2006
Seattle,Wa
www.myspace.com
Metallica single-handedly defined the emo genre with the release of ...And Justice For All.

QFT
1. "Blackened" - "we're all gonna die" Crying or Very sad
2. "...And Justice For All" - "waaaah, the Justice system is corrupt, I had to stay in the drunk tank all night"
3. "Eye Of The Beholder" - "help! help! I'm being repressed! Sniff"
4. "One" - "I don't have any legs or arms, I can't even cut myself"
5. "The Shortest Straw" - "life's unfair, I keep getting shafted" Sad
6. "Harvester Of Sorrow" - "I don't like you anymore, now I want to kill everyone"
7. "The Frayed Ends Of Sanity" - "I'm scared" Confused
8. "To Live Is To Die" - "Mean people hurt my feelings and make me want to die"
9. "Dyers Eve" - "Mommy and Daddy just don't understand me, I never get to do anything" Crying or Very sad

Like, totally. But, like, ya know, I don't, like, dig that kind of music anymore. I think we, like, ya know, showed that with St. Anger. Our, like, next, like, CD is going to be hip hop.

man i like metallica a lot! justice, puppets and ride are great albums of thrash, loads and realoads and black are good albums too, but not metal.
I found that on their board. i still think it is pretty funny:loco:

Yeah, im a big fan of And Justice For All too, and i didn't think it was funny... not because i like the cd, but because it was just lame and over done.

Metallica single-handedly defined the emo genre with the release of ...And Justice For All.

QFT
1. "Blackened" - "we're all gonna die" Crying or Very sad
2. "...And Justice For All" - "waaaah, the Justice system is corrupt, I had to stay in the drunk tank all night"
3. "Eye Of The Beholder" - "help! help! I'm being repressed! Sniff"
4. "One" - "I don't have any legs or arms, I can't even cut myself"
5. "The Shortest Straw" - "life's unfair, I keep getting shafted" Sad
6. "Harvester Of Sorrow" - "I don't like you anymore, now I want to kill everyone"
7. "The Frayed Ends Of Sanity" - "I'm scared" Confused
8. "To Live Is To Die" - "Mean people hurt my feelings and make me want to die"
9. "Dyers Eve" - "Mommy and Daddy just don't understand me, I never get to do anything" Crying or Very sad
obviously you're joking, but ... shut up anyway.