Mr. Lars Ulrich

No, dude. And justice for all could still be qualified as thrash, in a non-lyrical sence. They started emo with the load and re-load albums.

BULLSHIT! Load and Reload are awesome records (load, particuarly).

It was a testament to how fucking important that band was to EVERYONE, that they felt so alienated when they changed their approach. For me, when you consider the Metallica back catalogue as existing on a few different plains, then you can appreciate it a whole lot more.

Ride and Justice are still two of the best records ever written, but Load and Reload have some immensly cool material.

Nah, I reckon Reload has about two decent tracks on it. Load however, is a pretty solid rock album.

It was a testament to how fucking important that band was to EVERYONE, that they felt so alienated when they changed their approach. For me, when you consider the Metallica back catalogue as existing on a few different plains, then you can appreciate it a whole lot more.

Ride and Justice are still two of the best records ever written, but Load and Reload have some immensly cool material.

Ride might be, but I annually find that I skip more and more tracks on Justice. It's kind of bland. Same with Puppets.

I think Puppets is the most flawless. Sorry if that seems trendy, but it really is imo. ...Justice has some of their best ever songs, though. And Lightning will always be a classic.

agreed.

i agree too!!!
The best song of the loads is i think the unforgiven 2 or until it sleeps, can't really decide. LOAD is a very good album if you ask me. I like how they flirt with the blues on the solos, especiallly hetfield's
as justice is concerned:
blackened
dyer's eve
one
harvie
to live is to die are one of the greatest songs ever.
puppets has 3 brilliant songs (and the rest are good): the thing that should not be, disposbale heroes, damage inc and maybe sanitarium

Heh, I love ...And Justice For All. It was one of my first metal albums and quite possibly in my top 10.