Mr.V

I've never travelled much of Europe yet, only place I've really been to is Eindhoven in The Netherlands and then we went to a small town on the German border (I don't consider my trip to Wacken to really be anything). I hope Norway is as nice as The Netherlands, I've heard both bad and good stuff about there but I'm sure the same can be said about anywhere you really go.

I guess it depends on your taste, if you like cold weather go to Norway, if not then 'tis The Netherlands (TN) 9although the way the climate is it'll be underwater soon... :mad: :erk: ).

I was more time in Norway than in TN, I was only in the latter for 2 days, in Amsterdam and Tilburg. I went only for the konzerts of Legion of the Damned, Finntroll and Sodom (Amsterdam) and The Gathering :kickass: (Tilburg) :headbang: .

TN's city scenery is much more nicer than Norway's IMO, but then again Norway's natural scenery is nicer than TN's :) .

Agah said:
Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood: It's Storm - Oppi Fjellet.

And about Norway, we Norwegians usually come off as quite rude and cold, but don't worry, we don't hate you, we just don't want to speak to you on the bus.

Correct :) .

I have to partly disagree with the above statement, basically because I met some people on the street in Bergen (the ladies I mentioned in some post here), and they were quite nice IMO :) . Started talking about the weather in Bergen and stuff, they noticed I was a metalhead and they asked me what genre I liked :). I said like
"Oh a bit of everything" and they went like
"You don't like Black Metal o_O?"
"Yes, but I also like other genres. i don't like Brutal Black anyways"
"*relief*"

:p

No offense to Isjungfrun, but the damn Brits are the coldest and most full of themselves bastards I've ever met. When I was in London, I was carrying 3 suitcases, one which was really heavy. Me and my sister were trying to pull up two of them in the stairs of the tube (basically 6 suitcases in total). Did anyone offer any help? No. The worst thing is that that happened after in every other European country someone offered help in one way or another when I was carrying the suitcases. But no, the Brits just look at you and pass by. Thank you very much.

Obviously not everyone is like that, I stayed with a Brit friend of mine in Dorchester and everyone was great over there, but things are obviously much different in London.

I guess it depends on your taste, if you like cold weather go to Norway, if not then 'tis The Netherlands (TN) 9although the way the climate is it'll be underwater soon... :mad: :erk: ).

I was more time in Norway than in TN, I was only in the latter for 2 days, in Amsterdam and Tilburg. I went only for the konzerts of Legion of the Damned, Finntroll and Sodom (Amsterdam) and The Gathering :kickass: (Tilburg) :headbang: .

TN's city scenery is much more nicer than Norway's IMO, but then again Norway's natural scenery is nicer than TN's :) .

Correct :) .

I have to partly disagree with the above statement, basically because I met some people on the street in Bergen (the ladies I mentioned in some post here), and they were quite nice IMO :) . Started talking about the weather in Bergen and stuff, they noticed I was a metalhead and they asked me what genre I liked :). I said like
"Oh a bit of everything" and they went like
"You don't like Black Metal o_O?"
"Yes, but I also like other genres. i don't like Brutal Black anyways"
"*relief*"

:p

No offense to Isjungfrun, but the damn Brits are the coldest and most full of themselves bastards I've ever met. When I was in London, I was carrying 3 suitcases, one which was really heavy. Me and my sister were trying to pull up two of them in the stairs of the tube (basically 6 suitcases in total). Did anyone offer any help? No. The worst thing is that that happened after in every other European country someone offered help in one way or another when I was carrying the suitcases. But no, the Brits just look at you and pass by. Thank you very much.

Obviously not everyone is like that, I stayed with a Brit friend of mine in Dorchester and everyone was great over there, but things are obviously much different in London.

Oh, that's because it's London. London is the most horrible place in the entire world. Southerners are generally usually very reclusive folk, up North we're just incredibly friendly and social. I remember going to London for my first time, I was sat on the tube with my friend and the silence was just incredibly uncomfortable, I tried to just whisper to my friend and it ended up sounding like a loud conversation there. I seriously can't stand London.

Marcus Bridgstock says it better than I do.

(if it doesn't work, then just go to the actual youtube page, it's being really lame right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Hahaha ok that guy's great :lol: .

My dad's from London, so you can imagine what I have to put up with :lol: . J/k, he's not that much like people from London, but still, the dark side is always there :p .

It's funny because London is an awesome city, really cool, but the people, :yuk: .

Hopefully one day i'll go to England again and I can visit you Isjungfrun :) .