Muse

I'm not going to waste time rationalizing everything to someone I care nothing about, especially since it would take extra effort to get through to you naive, dense whiners

anyone who sincerely thinks you have to be a successful musician to criticize other music is completely unreachable, and that moronic attitude is as generic and trite as the shitty music they listen to

well if you are going to tell someone about "right music"... if you are going to try to convinse me in any way that there would be something wrong with my taste.. you´d atleast expect them to know anything of music in general?... have you even listened to muse enough to make such understatement... fuck...this forum has one too many of people like you... no wonder all the intelligent people leave this place

HaloPhenomenon said:
do you realize how stupid that sounded?

besides, i´m not "saying" anything... just sharing an opinnion

hahahahahahahaha you make laugh so hard i think i'm gonna puke (that combined with your disgusting taste in music), hahahahahahaahahahah :lol:

I like Muse (haven't heard the new album yet though), but I really fail to see any correlation between them and Opeth other than that they both make music. And I also disagree with them being better than Radiohead. The new video looked fun but I only saw a small part of it and the music didn't stick with me enough to remember if it was any good or not.

Guess I'll check out the new album soon.