Music Releted Art

Luce

Dreaming Soul
Oct 3, 2008
Italy
ok ..me and BlackLodge have tought that could be a nice idea for this forum have a thread where we can put pics that describe how we see our favorite album or songs .. start to post!:kickass: :D i'm curious to see what cames out!

where were you?..it looks really desolating!!!
it's my time now..this is not about katatonia...it makes me think about As The Flowers Withers
2877834881_a6a1e38f31.jpg

it was maded in september in gothenburg's botanical garden!

How my summer 07 felt and looked. Especially July. Hence the song connection.

Nice moody shot, really cool.
where were you?..it looks really desolating!!!
it's my time now..this is not about katatonia...it makes me think about As The Flowers Withers
2877834881_a6a1e38f31.jpg

it was maded in september in gothenburg's botanical garden!
Beautiful pic, would make an amazing wallpaper, do you have it in bigger resolution?

I'll post a couple of pics I kinda relate to stuff.
Anathema294.jpg

I took this where we have our summerplace (though this was in the spring). Kinda reminds me of Forgotten Tomb.

evul.jpg

I relate this to Lifelover. And especially the song 'Söndag' (which means Sunday, and I also took the picture on a sunday).

Anathema471.jpg

I'm relating this one to Opeth's Damnation-album.

Fuck. I'll post some more, since this is what this thread is here for. I took these three today.
Anathema7477.jpg

I was thinking of the Opeth-song 'The Drapery Falls' when I took this.

Anathema7567.jpg

LFDGD comes to mind here.

Anathema7566.jpg

Nightwork by the mighty Diabolical Masquerade (spinning it right now btw)! Hails to you Anders.:worship:

nice i should go in denmark too someday!!!:D
and for you blacklodge the first one of your "damnation" series it'as amazing the other ones too ;) good pics yes i have the big resolution..if you want i will give you the pics by private message..let me know tomorrow i will upload more pictures!